▲ Bonus Chapter ▲

A little less than 1 year later...

"Guys," Alec states randomly, standing up from his seat and clearing his throat. We all turn to look at him and he sends a quick wave. "Hi, hello. So, I was thinking-"

"That's a first," Chase interjects before Alec can speak much further.

Alec rolls his eyes, "You're hilarious Chase. You truly are. Man how I wish I had your quick-witted and brilliant sense of humour."

"I try."

"Yeah, way too hard," Alec scowls, sitting back down and averting his attention to the television which was currently playing Breaking Bad. The boys were obsessed with it and I have to admit I was starting to enjoy it, too.

We are all currently wrapped up in towels and lounging around at Chase's house - or more like mansion - after his holiday pool party. The house was a total mess from the 100s of people who came, though now there were only the seven of us; Blake, Elle, Chase, Alec, Amy, Reece and myself.

Chase's house is gigantic and has just about everything; a spa, tennis court, gym, cinema... the list goes on. I always knew that Chase was rich, though I didn't realise he was this rich. I wouldn't be surprised if they substituted money for toilet paper rolls.

A minute passes by with us staring at Alec's back expectantly, though he continues to watch the television.

"Alec?" Blake raises a brow.

Alec turns to him, "Sup?"

"You were telling us something..."

He immediately perks up, "Oh yeah! Lets go on that history vacay!"

A few months ago, the history teachers gathered all the students studying history and announced that there will be a history trip to Italy, Greece and Paris, where students will be travelling around studying the history of these countries. Everyone was talking about it, though it all died down after a few weeks. However, since the permission forms are due soon, it has become a popular topic again.

"A few people were talking about it today," Alec continues, "Only 25 people are allowed to go, though."

"You honestly think that all of us would be able to make the cut?" Reece points out.

"Yeah?" Alec replies, "Everyone here is smart, except for Chase, but Chase can just bribe with the school - offer a million dollars, yaddah-yaddah."

"That's so mean," Elle frowns, slapping Alec's arm.

"He's got a point though," Chase says, sitting up in his seat.

"That you're stupid?" Amy asks, a smile playing on her lips.

"Hey!" Alec sneers at Amy, "No one calls my friend stupid."

"You literally did like two seconds," Amy rolls her eyes.

"My bad," Alec corrects, "You don't call my friend stupid." I don't think Alec is fond of Amy.

"I get to choose who calls me stupid," Chase interjects, looking at Amy and smiling, "You have permission to call me stupid, babe."

Amy smacks her forehead with her palm.

"What I meant though," Chase continues on from before, "Is that I'm sure we could all get into the trip team. And if some of us don't, I'll give you money and you can pay your way in."