▲ Author's Note ▲

▲ ▲ ▲

Hi guys, so that's the end of Living With The Bad Boy! I hope you all enjoyed it very much! It's been a lot of fun writing this novel, sharing it with all of you, reading your messages, comments and just chatting with you. This has been a very exciting journey for me and hopefully you, too.

What are my plans for the future regarding Wattpad? I'm glad you asked, Jenny. After this novel, I plan on writing a sequel to the book, where Bronte, Blake and the crew will go on a tour around Europe! As you can probably tell from the bonus chapter, this trip will be a school history excursion, where they will be visiting Greece, Paris and Italy. Of course, since it's a school trip, there will be other recurring characters, including Amy, Louise and Max (woohoo). There will also be a few new characters, and I'm looking forward to creating them and building them, you know? Fresh meat. This novel will be fun and lighthearted. It will sort of be like a novel full of one shots, except the book will have a plot line. I'm not sure if it's going to be short or long yet. I have so many ideas for it, though at the same time I don't want to put all my energy into it since I have other novels that I want to create.

This brings me onto my next set of plans. As some of you may know, I've also sort of been working on a book called 'The Puppet Master'. It's another good girl/bad boy book. I plan on working on this, too.

I also want to make another romance novel, and a teen lit novel that has a bunch of different interlinked characters with stories in one. I'm very excited about this teen lit novel because I want to address the issue of stereo types, because that really gets on my nerves - especially lately. I don't like how we stereo type people like they're one thing; like they don't have anything else to them. I will tell you more about this book when I get started, but I am SO pumped.

Anyway, I want to say a big thanks to each and every single one of you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't get so much enjoyment and satisfaction out of writing. You guys are the ones who have motivated me and made my day every time I read a comment from you, or received a message or fan made cover/video/banner. You seriously do not understand how much I appreciate each and every single one of you. I love you all, and writing this book has shaped me and changed me as a person. I couldn't be more grateful.

Moving on from the sappy stuff, though, I just want to end this author's note with a few questions that I'd love for you to answer. I'd love to get your feedback. So here they are...

1. Who was your favourite character?

2. What was your favourite chapter?

3. What was your favourite moment in the novel?

4. What would you like to see from me in the future? Romance/Action/Mystery/Nothing go die in a hole Maddie/Teen Lit/Other.

5. Who would you like to see more of in the sequel novel?

6. What were your first expectations for the book? Did you expect the novel to be like this when you read the synopsis? Did the synopsis put you off/on?

7. Honest thoughts on the book? Any constructive criticism that could help me for creating stories in the future?

8. Have a nice day...?

- M

▲ ▲ ▲