♡47

Well, good for you~

18th November, 2021

18th November, 2021.

It had been 10 days since Yoona confessed everything. Ever since that, no one wanted to be friends with her. Only Kyungmi talked with her. Whenever she would walk through the hallways, people would throw shitty comments at her. She really felt lonely. She was not in a mood to eat her lunch today, so she was going to the rooftop to get some fresh air. On her way, she met him, Jisung. They held eye contact for a while until the boy decided to ignore her and walked past her.

"This relationship is fake right?"

Yoona's question made Jisung stop walking.

"What do you mean?" Jisung looked over his shoulder. They were back facing each other.

"Your relationship with Soojin. It's fake, right?"

The boy smirked. "Ofcourse not. It's real." Jisung continued walking to the cafeteria as she stood there and rolled her eyes.

He entered the lunch room and sat at his usual table. There were only the boys as the girls didn't arrive yet.

"How's everything going on with Soojin?", Mark asked.

"Hmm... good." He just shrugged.

"Don't you think you are taking this too far?", Jeno asked.

"Far? What are you talking about?"

"You guys are pretty much acting like a real couple", Jeno said.

"Because they are a couple.", Chenle commented.

"What?" Jisung furrowed his brows as Chenle just shrugged.

"It's so strange. You couldn't even tolerate her and now you are so comfortable with her", Jaemin said.

"People can change."

"Jisung, are you two secretly a real couple?", Haechan asked with wide eyes.

"NO!!!", Renjun exclaimed and when everybody looked at him, he said, "I mean Soojin told me that this is not real."

"Are you even friends?", Mark asked.

"What are you talking about? They are already married!!!"

Jisung glared at the Chinese. "Chenle lower your voice. Also I have told you several times this stupid marriage means nothing to me."

"Then what are you getting from this fake relationship?", Haechan asked.

"Mistakenly I said that she is my girlfriend infront of everyone. But now I thought about it. I will act like a real boyfriend to her infront of everyone. I'll make sure to make Yoona regret. I gave her everything but got nothing. Let me show her that I really don't need her."