Chapter 1(The beginning.......)

A/N- This will be at her's and William's pre teen time.And I will be following the story from the Manga
(*´ω`*)

3rd person's POV
"Phew work's finally over" Emilia wiped the sweat on her forehead.She glanced at her surroundings and smiled, feeling happy at her achievement of cleaning the manor.

Weird moaning and groaning sounds were slowly being audible to her ears from her aunt's room."Looks like aunt is getting back at her business" she spoke with disgust knowing that she has brought some more men in her room,but soon let out a sigh and walked up to her room.

"From my sense of knowledge, there's 87% chances out of 100 for aunt to finish her business till 5:30pm" she glanced at the clock to find out it has struck '3:25'. "Well that's good for me, I can go to the town and it would only take me 5 minutes for it" taking her small bag, she mumbled to herself 'Lets have the fun of my life today!'

While she was on her way, she noticed calls of help from a nearby field. She rushed as fast as she could and noticed two silhouettes of children around her age, near the bushes. Without wasting her time she dived in the bushes, surprising them in the process.

"Who are you?" the older one of them with blonde hair and those red-scarlet eyes spoke up."I--" she was so lost in those eyes that she forgot her words until groans of pain were audible to her ears. She glanced at the younger one to find him grabbing his chest and letting out painful breaths.

Without thinking twice her body moved on its own, she opened her bag and opened a book. "Please let me control this situation" she looked at the older one."Why would a noble even help us?And you are a stranger no above" he said seriously, gripping the younger one's hand strongly.

"Please believe in me!" she glanced at him with such determination that he couldn't say more,and the situation was getting worse too, "Okay....." he spoke gripping the younger one's hand more strongly yet gently. "Thank you!"

She quickly examined his body and glanced at the book, after gaining quite information she slowly pressed his chest in a momentum. Earning painful groans from the boy, the older one looked with worries in his eyes.

Before he could speak, Emilia said "I know you are worried but right now this is necessary for him. By putting pressure in the parts written in the book this stroke can be stopped. "I will help too!" the older sibling spoke quickly.

After few minutes, the younger one seemed to regain his breath and stopped making painful noises. "It worked!?" the older one exclaimed with a confused tone.

Emilia smiled sweetly, which made his heart flutter without his knowledge. "I am happy to help anytime" she said lowly,playing with her hair." Thank you" he smiled at her.

"How rude of me, I didn't introduce myself!!" she mumbled in a panicked State. "I am Emilia Walker nice to meet you,young man" she mimicked the sound of an old man.

Earning a laugh from him, she wasn't sure why her heart was doing backflips just by hearing his voice but she knew that this feeling was quite new to her."Ah it's rude of me too, my name is---" he couldn't complete his sentence since the younger blonde woke up.

"Brother__?" he mumbled rubbing his eyes."Louis!" the older blonde hugged him in a tight embrace. 'Ara, they are brothers and the younger one's name is Louis.....' she thought. "Louis meet her she is Emilia-sama, the one who saved your life" the older one introduced.

"A noble....?" "Emilia is fine and I know nobles aren't that good but whenever you are in need of help you can call me anytime" she flashed yet another sweet smile."...Ah!Thank you very much!!" Louis bowed down,followed by his older brother. "There's really no need to" Emilia worriedly said. "No you deserve a proper thanks,......thank you" "Your welcome!".