Chapter 9 (The Nohatic act 1)

A/N- Before reading this chapter know that William loves fish, as stated in the Wikipedia.

Emilia knocked on the door coming from her urgent night shift, tired and weary. "Welcome back Onee-san, Brother was just about to start his meeting now" Louis opened the door greeting her. "I see..." she yawned and entered the house. "Emilia-San.....have you had your dinner?" Fred asked. "Ummm I-I...I drank milk and ate some c-cookie" her words made Louis and Fred worried. "But it's nothing to be concerned about I don't feel hungry at all, just tired" she let out another yawn. "Oi! It's starting don't waste time. I need to go to the bar too" Moran told them before he left for the meeting."I think you should take a rest Onee-san" "I agree with Louis-san too...." the younger ones said but Emilia shook her head. "I don't want to disappoint William and it's just a small meeting I can handle it!" she left before the two of them stopped her.

She somehow made her way to the room not falling down luckily. She just wanted to sleep now but William was way more important than sleeping. She opened the door finding Albert, Moran and William in the room already taking their places. "Emilia how was the night-shift?" Albert asked. "It was pretty tirin----" she paused not wanting to tell them since they might not want her to attend this meeting. "What did you say?" "Umm it went pretty well, that's all" Albert nodded making her sigh in relief. Soon, Louis and Fred joined them and the meeting began.

"I--I have been thinking for a very long time about this country's distortion, with this new life Brother Albert gave me that day what can I do to make things right?" William said peeking everyone's interest. Still weary, Emilia managed to keep her eyes open. "I don't have to repeat this currently this country is controlled by the nobility who do as they please. And of course, the high society itself is the problem" he explained them. "But who and against whom should we fight?" Moran asked. 'I think I will let myself doze a bit...' Emilia let her mind go blank not noticing what William said next.....

"This system won't change immediately but we need to start moving now. I decided to throw London in the depth of Hell and make it a town of crimes" his statement made the 3 of them surprised excluding Albert who was just smirking. Well Emilia heard it all wrong..... 'What??? Did he just say - This earth's food isn't good enough so we need to change it. I decided to make it a world where there will be a lot of fish goods I will throw this London in the depths of sea to catch all kinds of fish and make it a country of fish.' She knew he loved fish foods but wasn't his plan to make London different did he change his plans? She was deep in thought thinking about that. Maybe it was her exhaustion that led her to think this but why would he call a meeting for this? Did he really change his objective??

"Come on, now say it in a way I can understand. What do you mean by making this country better? Isn't it different from our original goal?" Moran who was confused, asked. 'That's right Moran!! What do you mean by making this country a total fish thing? It's totally different from our real ambition!' she thought. "Our goal isn't crime it's simply a way to an end, Moran. Like I said earlier the system won't change easily. However we human can change heart in an instance" was what William said but due to her exhaustion Emilia heard it all wrong. 'Our goal isn't crime it is simply a way to turn this country into a fish loving one, Moran. Like I said earlier people might not like fish. However we can change heart in an instance' she gasped at that but kept quiet. "Heart?" Fred asked. "Humans are creatures that move with their feelings. You too must have understand that back in Durham. And there's one thing that particularly moves the heart, that is death" William said while everyone listened carefully.

'Eh? What do you mean by that Will? Did you just say - Humans are creatures that move with fish. You too must have understand back in fish market. And there's one thing that moves people that is fish....Just what???' Emilia's mind began swirling with this thoughts and exhaustion. "I agree with you Will, death can be very useful" "Isn't that right?" Louis and Albert agreed with William leaving Emilia confused. 'Why would they agree that fish is very useful? I mean they are delicious but this is way too far!' she gripped her head trying to breath in and out. "The citizens of London will from now on see the crimes and deaths I prepared from now on, in other words. And the town will become the stages to those crimes and they will be the spectators."