Chapter 32 (Reapparance!)

I am ashamed to say that my draft chapter was mistakely published! That was a very big mistake so please forget that it ever existed! I was rushing things last night so I guess instead of pressing the save button I pressed the publish button instead.

Anyways I made another mistake instead of unpublishing I mistakely deleted it (*poker face*) so I guess some parts will be very different since there were some parts I wrote just in the moment. And to tell the truth I forgot what I actually wrote... How embarrassing...

And looks like William wants to say something to all of you-

William: Everyone! How are all of you doing? I hope all of you are doing good. Anyways there was a favour I need to ask...Please pretend that that error chapter never existed or else...

A very fine day in London was going by, the skies were clear and gaudy in its blue palettes while the sun shone bright making it an absolutely perfect day for an outing or at least a walk outdoors. So the mother and the twins decided to walk about in the park before heading to the Universal Studios where the team currently was.

Alain and Alice began dashing here and there once they reached the garden area of the park. The flowers looked like they decided to garish proudly in their own colours to outshine each other, each one of them giving off sweet scent. Alice plucked a white carnation which had its very own meaning...a symbol of good luck and purity.

"Mom!"

She called out to her mother who was playing tag with Alain. She motioned Emilia to come to her side quickly which she did. Emilia bent down to Alice's level and asked,

"What is it sweetie?"

With a slight blush on her face Alice gently tugged the flower on her hair just above her left hair. The flower was looking very compatible in Emilia's hair leading Alice to smile widely in her accomplishment.

"What are the two of you doing?... Waah! Mom is looking very beautiful! I believe even the world's most beautiful monuments can't measure to you. " Alain who had decided to join the two suddenly noticed the flower on his mother's hair, and told what he felt at the moment.