Special chapter

(I forgot to add this before and since I already published my chapters I decided to add this as a special chapter, so enjoy ^_^)

Emilia and Albert were currently in the library reading books as well as enjoying each other's presence.

"Emilia, tomorrow is Valentine's day have you thought about baking chocolates for him?" "Eh?! Tomorrow? I totally forgot about that!........But can I really bake without anyone's presence disturbing me?" she began thinking about the consequences once her mother-in-law or even worse her fiance would found out that she was baking chocolates for him.

"Hmmm you can tell them including the maids that that you will be baking chocolates for William so they won't disturb you" "That's a very good idea Ni-sama! Thank you very much!",Albert smiled at her bubbly behaviour hoping the plan would work out.

(Timeskip~!)
"There are so many recipes which one should I make?!" Emilia pouted beneath tons of recipe books she has been looking into.

"Aren't you taking it a bit too seriously?I am sure he would enjoy anything you make besides your cooking is pretty good too" Albert sweatdropped at the number of books that were present on her table,they were so many that if anyone of them were even moved a tiny bit it would crash down and he could bet it would hurt very much.

"But what if he didn't like them?! What if he thinks that my cooking isn't good enough for him?! There's no way I can face him after that!!" "Try to be on the bright side, dear sister.I love your cooking so there's no way he wouldn't enjoy it and I know he isn't the type of guy to say those things, believe me. Just follow what your heart wants you to do and relax, don't stress out okay?" he gently rubbed her back soothing her and relaxing her in the process.

"Thank you once again Ni-sama,you are the best brother anyone can ever wish for!" the comment made Albert surprised but he was more than happy to hear it from her."Well I am more lucky to have a sister like you, Emilia" both of them smiled fondly reciprocating the amount of affection they were feeling at the moment.

"I am sorry but I have to take my leave now, my tutor will arrive at any moment now.But I wish you the very best for your baking dear sister" "Thank you but you do know that Valentine's day is tomorrow right?" "Right but I would feel bad if I didn't wish you now"

"How sweet of you, and all the best for your studies Ni-sama",with that Albert turned back to leave the room but......he moved one of those books on her table making all those books fall on them."Ni-sama!" she swiftly ducked him under the table spreading her hands around him,making her get gravely hurt in the process.....

•••
"Emilia-Sama those bandages....." "That's nothing to worry about Louis,I just got few scratches" Emilia shrugged it off making the siblings worry about her safety.

She was bandaged around her head and a few on her arm and neck,and might be on her back as well, she swore her back was aching like it was on fire but she had to act strong.

"Did Albert-sama get hurt like you?" "He didn't get any sort of injuries so you don't have to worry about him" "But you could have ducked under the table too right?" "If I did that Ni-sama would have been injured" she rubbed her shoulders avoiding their worried gazes hoping they will forget about that topic.

The older sibling sighed and asked "What were all of those books about anyways?" "E-eh?! T-Those w-were nothing ju-just some books Ni-sama had been studying that's a-all" she sweated at the though of him finding out about her secret plan for tomorrow.

"I see...." he said doubting her words,which made her on full panic mode! Luckily Louis knew about it so he quickly changed the topic "Umm Emilia-Sama which flavour are you the most fond of ?I really like strawberries", 'Nice thinking Louis!This way I will get to know about his too.....' she did a thumbs-up to him when the older sibling wasn't looking.