Chapter 12 (A study in S part 2)

Emilia's POV
So now Sherlock is under arrest what more will happen I wonder....?

"Please wait there has to be some kind of mistake! When was the time of death? I was with him all night!" Watson tries to defend Sherlock but gets shrugged off by Sherlock laughing. "This is the best! You say my name was written in blood at the crime scene?! I like that! How interesting!" Sherlock's every words shows how much enthusiastic he is, I hope he doesn't do anything naive....

"May I say something officer?" I raise my hand up catching everyone's attention. "Ummm sure" he looks confused but gives in soon.

"So first, why is he the one triggered here? I am sure there are many famous detective out there than Sherlock. I am positive that he is getting trapped by someone, it could be possible that he has grudges against someone or the other person dislikes Sherlock, but as you know him he doesn't want to get dragged in someone's problem unless it's interesting. And by seeing his wages its clear that he has not been involved in much interesting cases. Here---"

I pull out his wallet from his coat and shake it, only three notes fall off including five penny. The officer looked stunned at my deduction making Sherlock laugh louder, "You are interesting Emi!"

"Also if you pay attention at Sherlock you will notice that he has the brain of around 20 persons in him or might be more. He is extremely smart making him stand out as well. So there might be a possibility that someone has taken a liking to him. What do you think officer?"

My words froze him on the spot, he was looking really speechless and lost in thought. "Are you sure miss?" another man barges in the room with a quite big smirk in his face.

"I am..." I reply short as there's no reason to waste time on him. "Glen Gusson" Sherlock mutters processing to tease him.

Seriously I wouldn't do that if I were you, Sherlock! I glare at him so that he might get the sign to stop but his imprudent behaviour didn't let him.

"Hurry up and take him away. I will be listening to your story too, you three!" The man called Glen takes Sherlock away to a cell for the meantime while the three of us are being taken for questioning.

•••
"Emilia-san! Are you fine?!" Watson hurries to my side as soon as the questioning was finished. I nod at him while checking our surroundings. "Mrs.Hudson...?" I ask as she wasn't present with us. "She went straight to home since the rents were supposed to be paid today. I think you should go too, it's almost night time and it's not good for a lady like you!" He reasons tons of reasons which made me sure that he is truly a gentleman.

I place my hand at his shoulder and softly smile at him. I notice him blush slightly but than he regained his composure. "Alright Emilia-San but please take care of yourself!" he speaks with utter honesty making me giggle at his manly aura. Soon, we reached the spot where Sherlock was.

"I am glad you are fine" I glance at Sherlock finding his hands still tied but his enthusiasm was still visible. "Oh! Emi! John!" he rushed immediately at our side once he saw us making Lestrade yap at him.

"It's okay Lestrade, let him enjoy his freedom since he will be spending the rest of his life in prison after all" Glen speaks sarcastically trying to annoy Sherlock. But his plan back fails unfortunately.

"Lestrade this guy's really bad, should we bring him to a hospital?" Sherlock backfires making him clench his teeth in annoyance.

I slightly giggle at the scene, Sherlock really can be positive at times like this huh? I wish I was the same as him. I drift into thought but soon Watson jolts me up.

"Emilia-San you will help Sherlock right?!" he whispers in my ear slowly since the guards were still watching over us. "I will" I nod at him sincerely making Sherlock jump up and down from happiness. "Thanks angel! Let's go now" he winks at me and left over to the crime spot leaving me and Watson alone....