Chapter 25 (The dark knight of London)

The fresh cold breeze caressed Emilia's tender cheeks as she step foot out of her carriage. "How chilly." She mumbled while taking a look at the place she reached...'Baker Street 221B'.

She walked upto their apartment and delivered a knock but it went uncollected by the owner. She sighed and knocked a few more time but the result was the same. She thought about opening the doorknob and so she did, luckily for her it opened without any effort.

'Hudson-san must not have locked the door...' Emilia sweatdropped as she carefully closed the door and made her way to Sherlock's room. Before opening the door she heard some quite lively noises.

'The usual environment I suppose?' Emilia grinned as she could spot the obvious difference between her manor and Sherlock's apartment.

She pushed open the door revealing a furious Sherlock. "...Emi?!" Sherlock jumped out of excitement as he noticed her angel entering his room. "Yo Sherly!" She winked with a smirk on her face causing him to shiver slightly.

"Is something wrong with you today...?" He questioned with an obvious blank on his face as he knew that the usual Emilia was polite and stuff yet today she was ummm...

"Well William told me to chill from work and all so I got to learn that nowadays kids term 'chill'  referring to behaviour like this." Emilia explained while winking some more shots at Sherlock.

"I am not sure of this concept of all this 'chill' stuff but I am very sure that Liam meant by you relaxing your mind instead of behaving like those street kids ya know?" Sherlock stated properly leading Emilia to nod her head understandingly, also muttering an 'I see!'

"By the way what did you come here for? Not like I mind your visits, just got curious." Sherlock spoke up making Emilia realise the work she was given by a certain someone.

"I totally forgot about it! I think you already know that Mycroft-san has invited you to his club so he sent me to retrieve you and he has also requested me to join yours and his conversations...if you don't mind that is." The moment she finished her sentence she was met with a big thumbs-up with a very wide smile blooming the happiness he was experiencing.

" Than I am taking it for a yes... So let's go now!" She beamed a smile to him indicating him to hurry downstairs. He took his coat and followed her until...

"Do I need to pay the carriage fees? I hope no coz I am carrying no money right now." Sherlock asked with a questionable laugh leading Emilia to sweatdrop at his hilarious query.

"I guess that's the very reason why Mycroft-san has requested me to fetch you first before heading to his club no?" She answered with a chuckle while Sherlock sighed in relief hearing the claim.

They took their seats on the carriage and started setting off for the club. "Is Watson-san not with you today?" She asked causing him to clench his teeth in annoyance. "No...He has been missing every evening to my dismay. Me and Mrs.Hudson always wonder what he is doing but oh well we are certain that he is probably not with a girl." Sherlock and Emilia burst into 'I agree with you' kind of laugh.

(A/N - I feel pity for this three's thought since we all know that John spends the evening with Mary or some other girls no? You will be getting the shock soon Sherly *smirk*)

Their merry filled conversation ended with them stopping at club's gate. "The diogenes club hunh?" Sherlock glanced a short look at it before lending a hand to Emilia who was trying to land down.

"I never knew you were a gentleman Sherly." Emilia giggled before accepting his hand, soon landing on the ground. "I can be one anytime as long as you don't call me SHERLY". He stated cheekily before entering the club with a loud 'bang!'