Chapter 22 (Brink of death)

A/N- I fear this is the last chapter till December falls. I have to return to my school tomorrow so tomorrow will be a busy day, hope you understand. If this virus manages to spread rapidly in my place than we might be getting leave or if something else happens you know. After I return from school in December than I will be posting lots of chapter after my arrival.

Also all of you didn't really thought I made those 'almost lemon scenes' did you? I am still a child you can't be expecting me to write those. I asked a user in Wattpad to write those for me bcoz my innocence!
(๑•﹏•)

The carriage kept on moving forward but it stopped when it reached a certain forest. Emilia was blindfolded the entire time so she couldn't figure out where she was being led to but they came to a halt after walking for a few minutes.

Someone made her sit on the chair forcefully, her hands tied on the chair's hand this time. Her blindfold was taken off rather harshly but she didn't flinch since she knew that they were using her as a bait and a dead one doesn't work well. She glanced at her surroundings and found herself in a room which was very dark, but it slowly began to light up as someone came forward with a lamp.

She recognised who that person was, it was the very same person who tried to kill her in the tower of Whitechapel. It only meant one thing, the person who was behind the fake 'Jack the Ripper' case figured out William and was trying to use her as a bait.

"What do you want?" she straight up came to the point glaring intensely at the man. "You have to ask the boss about it. After all we are only his henchman but a wonderful kick you gave me back in the tower. I can return the favour now can't I?" he smirked with a evil desire while he placed a hand on her shoulder.

She could see what he was trying to do and it was no pure intention, but she already belonged to William after all. She used her free leg and kicked him in his torso earning painful groans from him. "Damn you!" he slapped her across her face but it didn't seemed to have affected her at all.

"I will ask you again WHAT DO YOU WANT? It's an ORDER" Emilia glared at him with such intensity that made him shiver to the bones. "Tch... Boss didn't tell us much but he said he wanted to test your husband" he informed, sweating a lot.

"Your boss seems to be quite stupid to test my husband's wrath no? He won't spare a single one of you alive" she warned trying to test if they were loyal to their boss. "This place is located in a deep forest, even a genius won't be able to locate it" he told her, answering her question in another way.

'Like I thought they are just henchmen who are working for money. They don't have strong ties with their leader' she thought. She tried to find a escape route but there were no windows in the room which meant the leader was no fool to keep a hostage in room filled with windows.

"There's no way for you to escape. The door is being guarded by two strong man whose strength is far greater than yours in addition they are holding guns. Even if you do manage to run away all the exits are guarded well" the man smirked hoping to scare her but to no avail.

"There's no need for me to run away, my husband will come to me himself" she spoke casually as if she was sure that he will come to her rescue no matter what. "The very same husband who broke the promise and forgot your third anniversary?" those words the man spit out seemed to have affect Emilia who flinched when she remembered what happened last night.

"H-How do you know t-this?" she questioned, loosing her self-confidence slowly. "We were keeping an eye on the whole household when all of you were busy. What a shame no one noticed! We have also been keeping an eye on you for the past few days. Your biggest weakness is your husband himself no?" he informed her while she didn't speak a word fearing she will break into tears.