Chapter 13 (Together forever)

A/N- If you haven't read Chapter 12 than I advise you to do so or you won't understand much in some parts. Also my uncle has expired due to cancer and TB so I would need time to recover from that. But I will try my best to upload soon so please stay tuned till than...

3rd person's POV
A blanket of silence spread over the couple as they were ridding in a carriage to her old manor.

"Ano why did you suggest us going to my old manor so suddenly?" she timidly asked hoping he won't be mad. "Sometimes we should check on the past things too no?" he smiled innocently at her making her blush slightly.

Emilia glanced at the window and smiled admiring the scenario. Seeing her smile made William smile wider. "Love?" he whispered. "What is it dear?" Emilia turns towards him awaiting for his response.

"I am sorry you had to be lonely all this time. I was so busy doing the paper works I didn't notice you were that lonely..." he caressed her hand tenderly.

"I understand how hard you work so there's no need to apologize. Being a crime consultant, a Proffesor, hatching plans, tire you out everytime so don't worry about me! After all, I am used to this..." she whispered the last part turning her smile into a frown.

His eyes widen at her statement. 'Was she that lonely all the time? The promise we made to keep each other happy till we live....I am not keeping it properly am I?' he was lost in thought but was pulled out by Emilia.

"Dear---" William looked up and saw her covering her mouth. "Don't tell me it is---" "I fear yes...", their minds tell them the reason to it is....

MOTION SICKNESS!

After Emilia freshened up they begin their journey once again, this time her head resting on his shoulders. "Sorry to make you do this, it's weird how my cure for motion sickness is resting my head on your shoulder" she giggled apologetically. "It's okay I find it really adorable when you do so" he kissed her forehead softly.

Her eyes soon gave up and she fell in a deep slumber....

William's POV
I notice Emilia's sleeping figure and smile to myself. She looked like an angel when she slept like that. How peaceful and quiet she is looking, she deserves so much more.

She was depressed the whole time....
"Once we get there you will get a big surprise waiting for you so till than sleep properly, my love" I whisper in her ear knowing that she's asleep.

I let myself fall asleep after a while too. After I was satisfied I open my eyes and find Emilia just a few mere inches far from me. She seemed to have woke up faster than me, but what was she doing?

Emilia's POV
I wake up hearing the horses neighing aloud. I rub my eyes and turn around finding William asleep.

Kyaa! How cute!!!

He is so adorable when he sleeps! Even the world's cutest babies can't measure upto him!

I stare at his face and find myself leaning closer and closer to him. It felt like we were two magnet pieces, and he was pulling me in...

Just a little peck wouldn't hurt would it?

I slowly make my way to his lips attempting to kiss him but he wakes up!! And it was only some mere inches away from mine!

3rd person's POV
"Emilia...?What are you doing?" William asks as he rubs his eyes. "E-Eto I---" she averts her gaze trying to cool down her burning face. He understood instantly by seeing her face and grinned.