The three of us wants to say something!!!✨

[William, Emilia and the
author bows down.]

William: I want to thank all of you for reading this book. It makes me very happy that all of you love me so much. Before I met Sherly I felt lonely and didn't thought that anyone was there who could understand me. Now...after looking at the views of this book I can finally say that there are people who supports and love me.

Emilia: And thank you very much for supporting me as a OC! I might not be the best but please imagine yourself as me and enjoy your time with Will(^^)

Me: Thank you for everything *sob*.... I will try my best to upload good chapters...*sobs harder*

William: Author-chan you shouldn't cry like that, it makes mine and Emilia's heart sad.

*Wipes the tears off auhor's face*

Emilia: William, the paper!

*Hands over a small piece of paper*

William: Right...We have been observing someone for quite a while. That person reads this books, gives likes and sometimes comments. Also this particular person has been following Author-chan since the first few days since this book has been released, are you curious who it is?

Everyone: This special person is 'Mayoooonaiseeee'!!!

Me: That person is a really good and sweet person!

Emilia: I feel the same Author-chan!

William: Thank you very much mayoooonaiseeee-san

Me and Emilia: Nosebleeds

William: And also to everyone who has been reading this book and supporting 'Yuumori'....I love all of you very much

Emilia: Please keep on supporting 'Yuumori' and William everyone!

Me: And finally more than 1k reads and around 50 likes, I couldn't be happier. Thank you very much!