Chapter 5(Starting a new life)

"Geez to forget to clean like you were told to" "Peasants until morning make sure to clean all the 548 candles" "We're all going to sleep"

The maids ordered the siblings around without a care of the world that is revolving around until...they turned around to meet Albert and Emilia glaring at them.

"Don't worry those two will do it." Albert glared at the maids who were slowly beginning to panic. "A-Albert-Sama, E-Emilia-Sama...no I mean...just now was..." The two maids panicked deeply."It's fine you all go and rest" Emilia glared at them shivering both of them to their spines.

"I will tell you just in case. We are the one supervising both of them so don't get any ideas of checking afterwards." They hurriedly rushed to their rooms leaving the four of them all alone...

•••

"Here is fine right?" "Let's hurry" The two unknown silhouettes spoke from the basement. "Did you need something Madam? William-Sama?" The older sibling opened the door and asked making both of them flinch on the spot.

"Tch...you two." William groaned in anger leading the older sibling to smirk. The older sibling glanced at their desk and spoke, "Ah I see, I remember telling you this afternoon I won't be stealing anything."

"Heh, whatever you say doesn't mean a thing what's important is the silverware are in your desk as a testimony from us nobles y-you are deceiving Albert and Emilia to take over the house aren't you?! As if I would let you do such a thing hurry up and leave!!!!" "Yeah get out!"

"As long as we have the power of nobilities making you into a criminal is nothing. If you don't leave this instant I will drag you in front of the police!" William slammed the chair on the ground to scare the siblings but the plan backed off.

"Than just call the police." Albert entered the room surprising the Moriarty's instead. "Albert why are you here?" Mrs.Moriarty questioned hoping that Albert will save the two but to their dismay it was not the reason why Albert came there.

"Call them, I will give my own testimony on their innocence if you are going to wield your political power so will I. More than a woman or a second son, I, as the successor held more power."

"So will I, the sole member of the 'Walker' family. Me being the oldest also the sole survivor will held enough power to prove both of you wrong." Emilia entered the room making the Moriarty's even more surprised.

"E-Emilia tell brother to snap out of this and help us instead, y-you are my fiancee aren't you??" William pleaded as tears spilled from his face, making her sigh in annoyance.

"I might be your fiancée but never during this life of mine have I ever thought of you as a lover, the same can be said for you too right, DARLING? SO WHY DO YOU BEG KNOWING THE OUTCOME WHEN YOU TREAT ME AS NONE OTHER THAN A TRASH??"

She glared darkly at him making him shiver, her glare was so intense that he swore that he felt her reaching his soul just by glancing at him.

"I-I...." He stumbled over his words until his mother called out to him making him snap back to reality.

"By Albert-sama's request I will now impose a punishment upon you two." The older sibling broke the piece of the broken chair in two."Wha-what are you saying? Among family there's no way..." The mother tried to manipulate Albert to save them but he didn't give in.

"Stop it! The fact that the same blood runs through my veins make me want to puke just thinking about it. And I don't want the same to happen with Emilia...To both of me both of you, this house and this society disgusts me, I kept on thinking about it from now on too that people like you aren't needed in this world." With the statement Albert made the mother and son shivered in fear knowing that there is no way out for them.