Chapter 34 (The final piece)

A/N - Author here! I have return from my boarding school for 2 days so I thought of writing some chaps for yo'all.
My freshman year it is, and on the first exam I secured the highest marks in my grade, pretty good right?
Anyways enjoy!

"I am big dinosaur roar! I will eat both of you!" Jack imitated the role of a furious dinosaur who was planning to devour the twins. "Ah! Scary!" Alain pretended to be scared but could not manage to stop his laughter. Alice giggled before hitting Jack with the balloons which were lying open on the ground, "No you won't!"

"Ouch! The missiles are killing me Roar!" Jack laid on the ground acting as if the missiles had killed him. The twins armed with cushions tip-toped to him thinking that they had won but than Jack got up all of a sudden and caught them with his big firm hands.
"Got ya!" He tickled them mercilessly while the two begged for mercy as endless laughter escaped their small mouths.

"That's enough Instructor!" Bond face palmed in embarrassment seeing how engrossed Jack got in the play. A blush spread on his cheeks now himself realising how childish he was acting. He freed the twins and crossed his arms with a pout for defence, "I an a grandpa alright? I have to be childish while playing with them."

"Hai hai! Anyways young masters our guests have arrived!" Bond caught their hands when Jack was not realising and pulled the kids with him. "That was quite sneaky." Alice complimented with a big smile being impressed at her uncle's speed. "As expected from uncle Bond!" Alain giggled hearing Jack groan in defeat from far.

"Thanks and here we are!" He stopped at the entrance where the Holmes team had arrived with Patterson and Billy. The reunion than began in a joyous way with old companions reuniting and new bonds forming.

"Uncle Mycroft!" The twins ran to his side and engulfed his leg in a hug unable to reach his chest due to his tallness. "My my. How are the two of you doing?" He knelt down to their level and ruffled their head with a soft smile that Sherlock found uneasy to for he had never seen his brother ever smile that sweetly in his whole life.

"We are good." Alice replied with a sweet smile. "You have finally meet your father I presume?" He handed them some toffees earning some precious giggles from them. "Yes and we are really happy about that." Alain glanced at William who was conversing merrily with Sherlock.

"Be good kids okay? I will be going inside now." He petted their heads twice before entering the room and leaving the twins alone with their candies. So the two decided to head in and eat their candies peacefully sitting on the sofa. But they wouldn't really term the moment as peaceful though.

"Hi there little Liams!" Sherlock sat down on the sofa next to Alain and waved cheekily at the two.

"Little---"

"Liams---?"

The two uttered in confusion unable to understand what he meant until William decided to pay a visit.

"He calls me Liam you see. So by the name he called the two of you it refers to my little versions in short." William sat comfortably on the sofa next to Alice and explained it to the twins.

"So do you have a nickname as well Mr.Detective?" Alice questioned with a sly smile plastered on her face. "I don't think you should know that---" Sherlock stammered being concerned about the ill-effects of the twins knowing his name freaked him out so he thought of avoiding the topic but someone was not in the mood to do so...

"Its Sherly." William replied with no hesitancy leading Sherlock to freeze due to the sudden betrayal while the twins beamed a thankful smile to their father.

"Sherly..."

The twins spoke in unison with a sarcastic smirk on their faces making Sherlock gulp in fear. He glared at William who was currently avoiding the eye-contact and started whistling.
"Fine! I am going over to my elder brother!" He groaned in defeat and left the couch with his hands flying in mid-air.