A short summary of the life of the twins.

3 years somehow passed by and the twins grew up eventually. Of course being the children of a father with such an High IQ had it's own piques, they were unusually smart for their age. Their mother was definitely proud of them but sometimes she wished they were a bit normal...

They learnt to read and write very quick also they were somehow a bit matured for their age. Finding out when their mother was going low on budget, who and when someone stole their beloved desert, and who are telling lies and all this stuff. The team at a point even started wondering if the kids knew of their plans. After all they were William's kids but they also carried Emilia's traits.

They loved reading, lending a helping hand in the domestic works, had motion sickness as a weakness, and had developed a fondness for dragon fruits of course they favoured fish very much but the fruit was something very special to them.

The twins despite having different personalities were very compatible with each other. When they were together they were just unstoppable, their cuteness and smartness would impress just anyone. It would somehow make the team gulp hard to just imagine the twins growing up...they were definitely going to be a killer spree.

Despite having no father figure in their life they never felt alone after all their uncles, aunts and their dear mother would shower them with immense love which never let that thought even pass their minds.

But that never meant that they didn't want to know more about their long lost father. As time passed they grew even more curious about who their father was. Emilia would tell the heartwarming tales of their father but would skip a lot of details which didn't gave much hints for them to figure it out.

They also knew that they had an uncle who was unfortunately in the cell at the moment, the team wouldn't disclose much information about him either but would definitely tell the twins that he was a very good man.

Despite their numerous protests they were always closed off 'You will know the details when you will grow up' or 'You are still a child.' They didn't even knew if their dad was dead or alive but they had a few good guesses. Their curiousness would many a times cross limits, when they would see a new male in the manor they would question him,

"Are you our father?"

After all they were still kids and had some childish tendencies lingering along their behaviour.

Living with the team was extremely enjoyable for the twins. Being the only children in the manor that too of William and Emilia, made them the bias of every member of the household. But that never meant that they were spoiled by them, they were serious in raising the children, they knew very well that if they spoil the twins very much than it would affect the children's behaviour and future.

The older sibling, Alain, is a pure definition of a man wih chivalry. Despite being so small he had an unique aura that too a kind and soothing one. His way of speaking is soft and delicate. He would often keep a smile on his face. He also has a tender and kind heart but is often shy and quiet. A type of guy who would do anything for his loved ones. Thinks rather emotionally.
[Deredere - 30%] [Dandere - 70%]

The younger one, Alice, is a decent and good-mannered girl. Is usually quiet and doesn't speak much with strangers but when she gets close with someone she treats them very nicely. She is a pure copy of William when she is solving problems, eating and talking. She can be very outspoken and is confident in her actions and words. She usually boosts her brother's confidence level so that he will be not be very shy. Thinks very logically.
[Kuudere - 80%]
[Tsundere type b] - 20%, not the violent type]

They somehow have a telepathic ability according to the team as they would usually predict each other's words and thoughts before handed. Loves their mother more than anything and has a specific mission set which is...

'Finding who their father is!'