Special chapter ☃️🎄

Merry Christmas!!! I hope all of you and your loved ones will enjoy this awesome day and make it memorable. (*´ω`*)

Snowfall made its way throughout the whole London which covered the streets with cold yet mesmerizing snow. While the freezing winds chilled everyone down to their spines. Winter had already settled some weeks ago yet today was a very special day...

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone in the Moriarty household bursted out with greetings to each other with pure happiness. "For Christmas it is quite a good day." Fred melted into a smile once he gazed at the snow falling down elegantly.

"I want to just go out and play in the snow." Bond uttered with extreme enthusiasm while his eyes glowed excitedly. "Well that would have to come afterwards. Let's have our breakfast first shall we?" Louis led them to the dining hall which was decorated with beautiful decorations and a table filled with the most luxurious yet delirious food and most important an inviting fire in the fireplace.

"This is paradise!" Moran grinned widely as he stared at the food which was awaiting him. "Don't drool Moran." Jack hit him in the back playfully causing Moran to groan in pain.

"Please do remember that we have to wait for some people before starting this party." Louis clapped his hands gaining everyone's attention. The very next moment the door is opened revealing many familiar faces.

Herder, Moneypenny, Patterson, Albert, William and Emilia entered the room with wide smiles on their face. "Merry Christmas!" they exclaimed in unison with bliss and glee.

"So how was the journey?" Moran inquired with a smirk on his face. "Like usual it was full of dizziness but I must say the view of my surroundings were quite captivating." Emilia clasped her hands in delight remembering the journey.

"I must thank all of you for going to such depth to come and invite us to this party." Moneypenny bowed down politely. "It was our pleasure and after all you all are a part of this family too. No matter how far we are, connections join each other no matter what right?" Albert melted into a warm smile causing Moneypenny to nod with full understanding.

"I am fully grateful for the trip here as well." Herder flashed a cute smile towards William who smiled back with the same enthusiasm. "Likewise." Patterson bowed down slightly earning an appealing smile from Emilia.

"Now that all of us are here we can start the party no?" Moran raised his hand in the air and asked aloud, his stomach rumbling loudly in the process. "Sure." William slightly sweatdropped at Moran but than flashed a smile initiating the party to start.

Everyone grabbed a glass and raised it  into mid-air exclaiming 'cheers'. "How refreshing!" Herder shivered in excitement while Bond laughed aloud sipping his drink. "Everyone let's head outdoors!" Emilia suggested which was agreed by everyone.

They went out and saw the lawns and the garden covered with mesmerizing snow, leading one thing to come in everyone's mind that is... 'Snowball fight!'

"Take this!" Jack threw at Moran which irked him completely. "Oi!" Moran threw the snowball with an aim but it ended up landing on Louis. "I won't be showing any mercy." Louis threw one but mistakely landed on Herder. "This is fun!" Herder threw at random directions causing it to fall on Albert.

"Well let me throw one too..." Albert threw it up making it land on Bond. "My turn!" He turned round and threw it aimlessly causing it to hit Patterson. "Now you did it!" He threw it full force at Bond's direction but the snowball bended its way and landed on Emilia's back.

"Let me try as well!" she spinned it all the way and it crashed on Moneypenny. "It looks like I have to join in as well." Sighing, she threw the ball in helter-skelter way and the ball landed on Fred. "Alright!" Fred threw the snowball up high in the air and the ball managed to fall in William's head.