Chapter 10 (The nohatic act 2)

Emilia covered herself with her blanket completely once the sun rays reached her face. "Mou let me sleep..." she mumbled trying to enter her dreamland again but than she recalled that today was the main event! She jolted and got out of her blankets dressing up quickly.

"Today William's plan should be completed, I can't afford to miss it" she giggled and brushed her hair with her comb. Once done, she gazed at the mirror looking at herself. "Yoshi! Everything is good I can't wait to meet William!" she mumbled to herself and got out of her room.

She was just roaming in the corridors when she saw a familiar silhouette.... "Ni-sama!" "Ah! A very good morning to you dear sister" Albert who just got out of his room greeted her. "Same to you too" they smiled fondly at each other. "Where is William?" "He should already be with Moran and Fred informing about our target" they chatted while walking together. "I see...than how about spending time with me?" "I would love to!" she said making him smile. "Alright" he grinned and made their way to the dining room.

"I was really hungry, thank goodness I met you!" Emilia mumbled finishing her breakfast. "I am glad I could help, but either ways wouldn't you had your breakfast even if I didn't met you?" Albert raised his brow making her shake her head.

"I would have my breakfast of course , but first I would have wait for William and he might have take his time. It's not like I despise waiting for him, I love doing that actually but I was really hungry today!" "....Emilia" "What is it Ni-sama?" Emilia turned back noticing Albert's unsure face and found William standing her back with a poker face making her shiver slightly.

"W-William?!" Emilia asked but he didn't reply and kept that face making her fear for what's coming next. "Come to my room now" he said leaving them alone. "Ara what a situation..." Albert sighed and drank his wine. "Ni-sama!!" "Alright alright. I don't think he would be mad, he might be wanting to tell you something" Albert winked making her sigh. "I am taking my leave, thank you for the meal" she left the dining room and made her way to William's room.

'Why did he call for me? Was he mad that I didn't wait for him today? What is the reason?' Emilia's mind was piling up with this thoughts hoping that he isn't really mad at her.

She gulped and knocked on the door finding it already open. So she sheepishly walked in. "I am glad you came as I told you too..." Emilia couldn't tell what his emotions were right now since he had this poker face making it hard for her. William turned back and looked at his window not wanting to face her right now.

"Umm about this morning... I am sorry for saying that. I should have waited for you even if I was hungry, please don't be mad" she closed her eyes hoping he wouldn't be angry at her. She could hear the footsteps going towards her. 'What will he do now?!' Emilia thought thinking it was her last breath. But the next move surprised her....

William gently embraced her into a deep hug from her back. The sudden touch made her eyes wide open. "Sorry love, I didn't know you had to wait that long for me. Next time, don't wait for me go straight to the table and eat, okay?" he whispered in her ear.

She shook her head gently and said, "The real fun is eating with you, even if I did eat I would still feel incomplete without you. So I will still keep on waiting for you." "Thank you, love..." he rested his head on the crook of her head hugging her firmly, she could feel that he still didn't want her to go yet. So she stroked his hand telling him that she would gladly stay with him longer.

"I can't hold back..." William said and pushed Emilia in his bed. He crawled on top of her and kissed her, this time it was rather passionately. "Will?" she whispered once they stopped to take a breath. "Sorry for that I couldn't control myself. This situation isn't helping too, many people have boarded this ship and our plan must go on as well. In addition you are looking too gorgeous..." he kissed the back of her hand gently making her blush.