Chapter 16 (The two detectives Act 1)

A/N- I am not one of those people who switches to news channel often but recently I have heard about the tragic incident in Afghanistan. It's really saddening for me and I can guess that almost everyone is too.

We can only hope and pray that everyone is fine. Since we don't know what the future awaits of us, all we can do is live life to the fullest even during the hard times.

Maybe misfortune like that incident might befall on us too so till than please treasure your lives and yourselves, till the very end...

3rd person's POV

Since there were no lectures in the university for William to deliver, they had thought about returning to London. But weather doesn't really lend a hand to your thoughts and plans...

Emilia, William and Louis were planning to board a train to London this noon but suddenly Louis had some work to attend so the couple had no choice but to leave early for the station. Rainfall seemed to have been quite fond of the couple as it began pouring the instant they set foot out of their land.

Emilia and William rushed inside the manor to prevent themselves from getting soaked in rainwater further. They sighed but soon burst into laughter once they saw each other soaked all the way.

"Maybe rain likes a lot doesn't it? The last time we went for a date, rain began pouring down. Our recent outing was almost completely covered by rainfall too and the last one..." William smirked proudly causing her to blush madly.

The young woman didn't want to admit it but she knew the answer, it was the very same night they did that...

She hid her face in her hands as she averted her gaze from him. "Oya looks like you have remembered the recent one" William smiled innocently at her not a slightest bit affected by the conversation.

"E-Eh? I---Let's change our clothes I don't want you to catch cold" she changed the topic, shaking his hand to get him to follow her to the room. He giggled softly as he noticed her red cheeks burning madly.

Once they reached their room Emilia immediately reached for a dry towel and quickly rubbed his head drying his hair in the process.

She loved to do this very much since she got to play and ruffle with his soft hair everytime. So this was a great excuse to play with his hair.

"Thank you love but make sure to dry yourself as well" William spoke in a lovely tone earning a 'yes' from her. "Alright all done!" she arranged some of his hair strands that were messed up and placed aside the towel as she brought a mirror for him.

"Thanks for your hardwork" William smiled at Emilia once he saw himself on the mirror, he was truly looking good after her small makeover.

"My pleasure, now..." she rubbed her head drying her hair thoroughly. She shut her eyes tight and rubbed her head swiftly. At the moment she was looking like a little adorable child who was drying her hair. William smiled uncontrollably at the sight and chuckled softly.

"Is something wrong Will?" Emilia called out as she heard his adorable chuckle. "No nothing to worry about" he shook his head.

She opened the cupboard taking out their new dresses since they got wet. "Alright dear, wear this" Emilia handed him the suit which was washed recently.

"Would you do me a favour Emilia?" William asked with that adorable face no one could deny nor could she. "What do you want me to do?" Emilia leaned near him to hear his response.

"Can you please undress my shirt and help me wear this suit?" William's words hit Emilia right in the mark, she didn't know how to respond to it. Of course she would love to but so suddenly?