Chapter 20 (The Phantom of the Whitechapel)

A/N - As much as I wanted to post chapters I couldn't since electricity wasn't available on our street for 2 days since someone's car crashed the electric pole so it had to be repaired also the rain is pouring heavily for many days which added more to the problem. Since electricity came back I wrote this chapter.

"This is the real Jack The Ripper?" Bond gasped slightly upon recognising the man who was standing just near them.

"I assume you figured it all out Bond-san." Emilia smiled softly at Bond who was starting to understand that the 'Jack the ripper' who was causing havoc in Whitechapel was actually an imposter.

"That moniker was used by him for more than 50 years, right instructor?" Moran claimed earning a laugh from Jack who claimed that he didn't care for any titles but Moran didn't listen to any of it.

"The reason why William called you here is because someone is using your moniker for himself no?" Moran asked as if he was sure that it is the conclusion.

Emilia who was currently fondling William's hand while listening to their conversation jolted slightly upon realising that William was kissing her knuckles gently.

"William?" Emilia blinked upon realising that he has woke up from his nap. "Thank you for lending me your lap as a pillow, love." He smiled warmly at her before standing up, catching everyone's attention in the room in the process.

"That's not the reason Moran" William answered to his previous question. "You are already awake William? Shouldn't you be getting more sleep?" Moran who was a bit concerned about his mental health asked.

"How could I when the instructor is here? It will be disrespectful to him and to all of you" he answered. "That's sweet of you" Emilia gave a closed eye smile to William who reciprocated it back warmly.

Than Jack knelt down and bowed his head, "It has been too long Master William. It would be a tremendous honour for this old fossil to be a use to you once more."

"No need for such formality, Instructor. You can call me Little Will like you always do. I know it was you who wiped my face while I was sleeping as well" William told Jack while smiling sweetly at him.

"Gahahaha nothing ever escaped you ever has it? Never change Little Will" Jack burst into laughter after hearing William's remark about his last statement. "So what is he doing here?" Moran asked.

"As you may know not only has the killer of Whitechapel been using one of our Instructor's moniker as his own. He has been intentionally announcing it to the newspaper as well. Just as I was about to contact Insturctor about this, he took the initiative and contacted me through a telegram" William began explaining the team about their goals for this time.

"And Insturctor Jack-san would like to lend us a help to eliminate the imposter who is using his name. Thus he contacted William about it" Emilia explained the rest to the team earning a pet on the head as a thanks from William.

"He sent all of you to retrieve Insturctor's knives from the bank for the same purpose. There weren't any problems with the retrieval I hope?" Emilia glanced at Moran and bond who replied happily in unison.

'I am glad that they bonded well during this mission. Everything really went according to William's plan.' Emilia glanced at William who was smiling after he heard the duo's response to her question.

Soon the household especially Moran got lively with Jack. Emilia swore she felt like they were father and son bonding at the moment after all they were really alike including their womanizer thing they shared.

"Little Lia, it's been a long time hasn't it?" Jack walked towards Emilia and proceeded to engage in a conversation. "Yes it has, I am glad you are still lively Instructor" she responded, giggling along as she recalled her memory of the past the Moriarty bothers and they shared.