A Powerful Ally The Force Is

Maul hands burned as he touched the Jedi Holocron and sensed the light side of the Force exuding from it. The aura from the artifact made him want to gag in revulsion. The pain from the object was minimal however. What was more frustrating was that the Holocron refused to open. He tapped into the Force and without any rage or passion used his power to open the Holocron but it refused to open. He tried again this time spending over an hour emptying his mind of all thoughts and yet it still refused to open.

Now Maul sat on the bed staring at the Jedi Holocron. Vexed by the small gold and blue metal box he glared at it. He tried using his Force augmented strength to open it. It refused to move at all and Maul's patience began to thin. His anger bubbling to the surface Maul said, "You will yield to my power."
Maul screamed in a monstrous rage and it spooked Hera, Sabine, Zeb and Chopper.

"Something is making him unhappy despite having all of us hostage." Sabine said

"He's distracted so let's add to the list of things he's unhappy about." Hera added

She winked at Zeb and Zeb nodded kicking Chopper into one of Maul's droids. One of the droids spun around its rotating ball which allowed it to move but due to loss of control smashed into another droid. Three droids remained but they became disoriented from all the choas. This made them easy targets for attacks by Zeb, Sabine and Hera. They managed to use their metal handcuffs to successfully damage the droids by smashing the TV screens that they use to monitor their surroundings.

"Get to the engine room quietly." Hera instructed after Chopper destroyed the group's handcuffs

While hiding in the engine room they heard Maul exit Kanan's room and walk into the living room quarters. His feet weren't flesh and blood but artificial metal legs. They made a distinctive clanking noise.

"Maul's part droid. We can use that against him." Hera whispered

"I've got an idea." Sabine replied

She whispered the plan to both Zeb and Hera. They snuck into a supply closet while Maul looked for Hera and the others in the engine room.

"Chopper now! Magnetize the room." Sabine ordered

Chopper jacked into a nearby terminal and activated the magnetic locking mechanism for the entire ship. Maul levitated into the air and was stuck to the ceiling with no ability to move. He instinctively pulled his lightsaber and used it to block the barrage of blaster bolts that ejected from Hera, Sabine and Zeb's weapons. He deflected one of the bolts to destroy the terminal which canceled the magnetic lock on the ship. He used the Force to cause random metal objects to fall on top of Zeb knocking him out. Then he threw Sabine into Hera using the Force while trapping Chopper in the supply closet.
Hera struggled to get to her feet but quickly knelt down beside the unconcious Sabine.

"You will remain alive only so long as you are of use to me!" Maul screamed

****

"I know you work for Pam. No need to play mystery person in the shadows with me. And yes I did send Danny Rand after Pam but only for information." Hogarth said

"Well I'm not here to cause you any harm. I came here to warn you. Madam Gao has sent assassins to target Danny because he's the Iron Fist. They killed Pam by separating her head from her body. I'm a nobody so they spared me. If you don't believe me look at the photos you'll see."

"Mary. I remember you. You worked in Minister Tua's office. Where's Walker the one that worked as Pam's bodyguard?" Hogarth asked

"I don't know but if I were you I'd contact that detective Jessica Jones and ask her for protection. Gao's coming after you next. Anyone that interferes with Gao's plans for Rand Enterprises is a target."