𝐓𝐰𝐨

"You are cursed, that is why I will exorcise you!"

You blinked a couple of times, looking at both boys nervously, you didn't want them to start a fight.

"Wait a minute, this is not a problem." Itadori's body marks were been erased "More importantly, you got beaten up, we need to go to a hospital, plus we're frightening her."

He pointed you and you nodded with a slight pout, what you least liked to see were fights between people. There was a silence in which you did not turn your eyes away from the back of the Jujutsu student until you were startled to feel a presence next to you. Turning your head abruptly you saw a damn building, a rather tall man with white hair and eyes covered, he seemed to be coming to shop. You couldn't be sure but you felt his look on you for a few seconds before he approached the two boys stealthily.

"What a situation we have here."

He stopped, raising two of his fingers, crossing them.The marks on your neighbor's body became present again yet it took only a second for them to fade again.

"Oh... is everything all right?"

"What a surprise! You can really control him."

"Yes, but he's a little annoying."

You put your face blank, they were having a talk as if eating a finger and becoming a curse was a daily routine.

"It is a miracle that it affects you only on one side."

The albino's arm rose, touching Itadori's forehead so that he fainted into the adult's arms.

"What did you do?"

Megumi stepped forward to ask, although you were still a little shocked by the situation.

"He's knocked out." his eyes scanned you even though they were covered. "What should I do with him? And what should I do with her?"

You blinked pointing to yourself, what did you point to in all this? It's not like you're cursed or anything. You looked at Megumi who started talking, his gaze turned to your figure from time to time.

"Even if he has potential as a recipient, he will have to be executed under the Jujutsu regulations and she will have to be watched until we can get rid of her curse, but as it is I don't think it can be removed without causing her harm..."

You were out of breath for a few seconds. What's supposed to happen to you? Did you have one of those monsters stuck?

"But I will not let him die! or hurt an innocent child!"

The albino's smile widened when he heard his student.

"Is that an opinion?"

"Yes, it's a personal opinion, please do something about it."

"A request from a student? Leave it to me!"

He carried Itadori like a feather, now both turned to look at you, you were still sitting on the floor, not knowing how to react to what had happened in such a short time, you felt that your throat was completely dry when you dared to try to talk.

"I-I'm-"

In the blink of an eye the albino's face was a few centimeters away from yours, you moved back slowly noticing how he gave you slight caresses in the hair, causing you to tilt your head so that the show of affection deepened.

"Don't worry, we'll help you too, but I need to take care of your brother first."

Brother? Oh good. You nodded docile, then the caresses stopped.

"Perfect, Megumi, I think you could help her while I take care of him, take advantage and heal those wounds."

"Okay."

In another blink he disappeared leaving you and the teenager in silent, you looked at each other for a few minutes until Megumi walked towards you, holding out his hand for you to grab.

"Do you know where there is a pharmacy nearby?"

You memorized the streets you knew, remembering that not far from school there was a pharmacy, you took his hand to point the way and he followed you in silence. The road was quiet, from time to time you were yawning, because your bedtime had completely passed, you were fighting to keep your eyelids from closing, and the ravenette noticed this detail.

You managed to guide him to the place but now you could hardly stand up, your eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. Megumi felt that you were standing still at the entrance and saw that your eyes were comfortably closed and your breathing calm. 'Has she fallen asleep while standing?' He shrugged his shoulders carrying your light body, surprising the girl who worked there to see a bruised teenager carrying a seven-year-old girl.

 'Has she fallen asleep while standing?' He shrugged his shoulders carrying your light body, surprising the girl who worked there to see a bruised teenager carrying a seven-year-old girl

"Where are we going Megumi?"

"Let's look for Itadori, you sure want to see him."

Your eyes sparkled at the mention of the boy, you don't remember anything since you fell asleep, and when you got up Megumi was already carrying your body on the way to the hospital.
You jumped out of his arms frightening him, but luckily you landed perfectly. You grabbed his hand by interlacing your little fingers with his, pulling slightly to speed up the pace. Within a few minutes he could see the figures of the skyscraper man and Itadori, apparently speaking, Yuuji noticed Fushiguro and gasped. 

"Megumi, you look better!"

"Really? I'm covered in bandages..."

"Itadori!"

You inflated your cheeks, jumping into the arms of your neighbor who seemed not to have noticed until you screamed. He gasped but smiled immediately to carry you in his arms. Gojo looked at you with a slight smile and Fushiguro sighed as if he wanted to die right there.

"You will be... In the same school of Jujutsu where I go, and we will also take care of her problem."

His voice was dull and muted, pointing to you at the end of his prayer. What problem?