𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Hello! I don't usually write at the beginning but I'd like to warn you that if you haven't read the manga, or if you haven't arrived at the Shibuya arc, you'd better not read if you don't want spoilers!

Enjoy reading!

♡​

​​​You clung to Gojo's neck as he moved nimbly over the people trapped in the station

​​​You clung to Gojo's neck as he moved nimbly over the people trapped in the station. Your stomach was upset, not knowing why, it was a bad feeling that ran from the tip of your feet to your crown, even Utsubo seemed more tense than usual, as if you were going to disappear. Even in your little bag, he took out his arm, holding your hand, interlacing his fingers with yours, refusing to let go.

You closed your eyes when you felt a gust of air, Gojo had jumped into a hole that was coming directly to another train track. Your eyes were enlarged to see match and shock, the surprise and bewilderment was also reflected in the face of both curses.

Choso kept his uninteresting look at the adult while inside he gnawed his head, had you been brought to the battlefield? Were they crazy? You shouldn't be there, shit, he couldn't hurt anyone while you were watching, it would be a bad influence.

You moved your arm timidly to greet them, with a tiny smile, you knew that Gojo had warned you of the subject of strangers, but you considered both your friends. Jogo just moved his eyes towards you, immediately looking back at the albino while Choso nodded so that only you would notice. Gojo smiled, squeezing his grip on your legs, looking at his opponent.

"You're not going to make any excuses if you lose again, ok?"

"Look who's talking, have you ever thought what your first excuse will be?"

The man sighed, noting all the precautions they had taken that he should not flee, and denied.

"It was not necessary for you to do that; I will not run away."

You saw Hanami approach the scene as well, turning his head as he made roots sprout from the ground, squeezing the other people. You noticed how the grip of your curse was tightening, Gojo turned his head a little to look at you.

"Honey, do you think you can close your eyes for a moment? Utsubo, cover her ears too if you are so kind."

"Why?"

You made a pout looking at him with big eyes, Satoru's lower lip trembled just a few moments until he let out a trembling sigh.

"Don't worry, take it as a game, you count and I hide, do you understand?"

"U-oh, are we playing hide and seek?"

"Yes, something like that."

He left you on the floor, a place where your body could be protected easily, gently caressing your hair, bending down to your height to hug you tightly, it seemed like a farewell. He kissed your forehead by putting some rebellious tufts behind your ear, nodding towards Utsubo and giving a warning look to the other three curses. 'Don't even touch her'