𝐓𝐞𝐧

You opened your eyes, blinking slowly, looking at the ceiling as you got rid of the sheets that sheltered your body. You sneaked around the room looking for some clothes, since you were in pajamas, you hadn't changed so probably Gojo or Itadori had.

You found what seemed to be a Gojo uniform, completely black but your size, he probably left it there for you so you changed quickly, to be able to eat something, your belly was growling for food. What you did not know is that as yesterday you went to bed early, you woke up too early, so much so that there was no one awake, although only Itadori was in the room, asleep on the sofa while the TV continued on playing a random movie.

You let him rest for a while walking to some small shelves where there should be food, you stood on tiptoe but could not see anything, you grumbled dragging a stool to get on it. Once you managed to stand on the chair you smiled when you saw some of your favorite food, but when you tried to grab it your legs staggered, causing your whole body to lean back, you gasped closing your eyes scared by the blow that never came.
Instead of feeling the cold, hard ground, you felt something warm and fluffy that would restore your whole back. You opened your eyes to meet your curse, you smiled at the presence of your friend, you were going to hug him but you noticed a little problem, so you decided to talk before hugging him.

"I don't know your name yet..."

The curse opened his eyes, glancing at you for a few seconds before creating his mouth, it's really not as if he had a name but he could be taken for granted if he was called by the name of his curse family.

"Utsubo."

You gave out a humming of acceptance, returning to smile to pass your arms over his shoulders, causing him to squeeze you against his body more tightly.

"It's a nice name, I like it!"

The curse felt a hard blow to his heart, shit, he had to protect you as much as possible, the positive energy you gave off was much greater than any other he had absorbed.

You had a conversation with the curse while eating the food you had managed to catch before falling, although mostly you were trying to make Utsubo speak more since his answers were short and grammatically wrong, probably due to his lack of communication is that he cannot formulate complex sentences. When you finished your meal you felt like watching TV, so you climbed into the sofa with your curse that had made a little ball for you to hug. You took the control to change programs, without finding anything you liked, you were so focused that you didn't realize that Utsubo decided to stop being seen.

You made a pout giving up and turning off the television, now noticing Itadori's slight snoring. When you saw that he had nothing to clothe himself with, you brought him a blanket, hanging yourself over him to clothe him properly. You smiled to see how well he was covered up to his neck, even the teenager's lips curled up as his body warmed up. You were going to get out of there to let him rest but luck didn't seem to be with you today, your leg got tangled with the sofa causing you, for the second time in the day, to fall with your back to the floor.

This time, instead of being your curse, Itadori saved you. Although you noticed there was something different in him.
He had marks on his skin as if he had been painted, and two other eyes opened under his own, and the color was now crimson red. You bowed your head confused by his appearance.

"Yuuji?"

Itadori's body did not stop looking at you in a penetrating way, although rather than looking at you he looked at Utsubo, who also looked at Sukuna in a threatening way. The king of curses chuckled as he approached your body in an embrace.

Sukuna, who had been awake all the time, managed to get out of Itadori's mind thanks to that same energy that came from your body. Utsubo quickly transformed into his normal form, pulling on your shoulder to carry you, grunting at the king of the curses, approaching you to his chest in a protective manner. Sukuna got up stretching his body, chuckling to speak.

"Why are you so tense friend?"

His sickly smile caused Utsubo to step back, asserting his grip on you, in return you remained as confused as before, pointing to Itadori noticing that he was being controlled after a few seconds of hostile looks.

"Are you controlling Yuuji's body?"

You vaguely remembered what happened the day Itadori ate a rotten finger, remembering that his body seemed to behave strangely, so you deduced that he was not Itadori.

Sukuna ignored your question, not wanting to look away from the other curse, now adopting a look of amusement, starting to tease Utsubo.

"Wow, who would say that a Tenebris end up getting attached to a child, curses this soft make me gag."

You crossed your arms pouting at being ignored, glaring at whatever controlled Itadori's body, now also remembering that he was the one who wouldn't let you sleep when you got to Jujutsu High. Without much thought you escaped from the arms of Utsubo to jump to Sukuna, clinging to him with your legs entwined at his waist.

The two curses were more than surprised by your sudden action, one frightened and the other in shock. In the meantime you accommodated yourself in Itadori's body trying not to fall, bending over his shoulder while with your other hand you pinched the boy's cheek, pulling on this one and complaining that Sukuna was bad.

"You're bad, bad, don't ignore me!"

Sukuna's face was one of complete surprise, admiring how he did not perceive a drop of terror from you, rather a little anger at being ignored. Utsubo was panicking when he saw the penetrating look you were receiving, he knew he couldn't win in a fight against the king of curses, but if he had to fight for you he would do so until he was reduced to ashes.

Sukuna a little fed up with you stretching his cheek, he grabbed you with one arm by your clothes, holding you as if you were an abandoned puppy, he looked at you with a frown, clicking his tongue.

"What an annoying child."

You rolled your eyes at the words of Itadori's curse, muttering in response.

"I like Utsubo better, he's kinder than you."

Sukuna was going to continue the stupid fight between the two but footsteps were heard from above, he growled inwardly, hurling you towards your curse, who looked suspiciously at the king of curses, who smiled with gall, returning control to Itadori, who was still sleeping.

The steps became closer to the seconds, where Utsubo again made a small ball of dough over your shoulder. The door opened and Gojo's singing voice echoed through the place.

"Oh, lucky you're awake." he caress your hair as usual, now turning to see his student with an evil smile. "Do you help me wake Itadori up? We'll do it in a fun way."