𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

You pressed your legs against your chest, holding the tears that threatened to spill from your eyes, you did not know where Itadori or Choso were, Utsubo did not want to move you because he detected other curses of higher rank, he could not venture without knowing that you would be one hundred percent safe, he decided to hide your presence, although Sukuna's brand made it complicated. Luckily for you, you were better there than the others were. No one would have salvation.

All of the remaining sorcerers were already getting into battle, either with one or the other curses, Yuuji lay unconscious until two people woke him up using one of Sukuna's fingers, if only it had been one.

Jogo that had watched as Nanami's group ended the life of one of his companions lashed out at them, burning half the blond's body, also ended with the sorcerer of the Zenin family, but leaving Maki out due to Sukuna's presence. Running towards it he found two girls who admired the real Geto in his lifetime, Itadori still fainted, not responding to signals. But that would change, as he hurried to give him ten more fingers.

"Get up Sukuna!"

Jogo frowned thinking that inside the teenager there were already fifteen fingers of the curse, he was angry to see how the other two girls were still standing after the attack he had made them, he intended to kill them all at once, but another voice stopped them, one that left everyone paralyzed.

"Back off."

The three quickly walked away from Sukuna, who now handled Yuuji's body with complete freedom, cracking his bones and aching joints from the previous battle, looking ahead to the people who had awakened him, making them kneel in front of him.

"First you brats, you have something to tell me, right? I'll hear what you have to say for the value of a finger, come on, say it."

One of them spoke, without preventing her nervousness from seeping through her voice, her whole body trembling, and she could not take her eyes off the ground.

"Here below... just below our forehead is a man in buddhist clothing. Kill him, please. Free Geto."  she paused slightly, running her tongue through her chapped lips, swallowing dry "we know where other fingers are, if you kill him, we'll tell you where they are."

The ruby eyes of the male gazed at the girls with a look of sufficiency, speaking in the same monotonous manner, without a shred of grace.

"So please, raise your heads."

They obeyed only to have one of them massacred in a matter of seconds, leaving the other in a state of shock. Sukuna spoke again, in a more angry tone.

"Do you think one or two fingers... are enough to give me orders? You are unpleasant, DIE!"

He spat without interest, ending the poor girl's life, now looking at the volcan headed curse, which was sweating cold.

"Now it's your turn, curse, what do you want?"

"No- nothing."

"What?"

"Our goal is your complete resurrection. Right now you have only taken control of Itadori's body momentarily, you should know more than anyone."

"I have my own plan, but you're so desperate, huh? As a thank you for the fingers, if you manage to strike me a single blow, I will join you, I will obey your orders and the first thing I will do is kill all humans."

You had managed to advance through the station without finding anyone you knew, avoiding dangers by hiding in small spaces, hopefully no curses seemed a danger or were not from a potentially dangerous

You had managed to advance through the station without finding anyone you knew, avoiding dangers by hiding in small spaces, hopefully no curses seemed a danger or were not from a potentially dangerous. At this point Utsubo was going crazy, trying to find anyone who could keep you safe, because he had realized that Sukuna had woken up and would soon look for you if he needed you.

On the other hand, your curse began to be conscious, he could not protect you, it did not have such rank as to save you from some situations where you were trapped, and he felt miserable. Today more than ever he was willing to give his own life, because he knew that it would not last long, because he knew that everything and everyone has an end, but he did not want to leave without knowing that he protect you.

Minutes after going round and round you could contemplate the outside, the streets were flat, it looked like an abandoned city, which did not give you a good thorn, you wanted to see Gojo, to hug you and say that everything is fine. You wiped away some of your tears, taking Utsubo's hand forcefully to walk through the desolate streets, your mouth dried at the sight of a well-known figure, although his condition was not the best. Even your curse was glad to see the sorcerer.

"Gumi?!"

You ran almost tripping over a stone, the cry you had been holding escaped with slight gasps when you tried to put Megumi up, sitting against a wall, a large cut stretched across his back but you didn't mind passing your arms gently around the area, in a hug that was painful instead of comforting.

"I'm fine, are you fine?"

He murmured, taking his arms to your figure and resting his head against yours, trying to calm your cry before he had to start another fight, even though he was completely exhausted.

The swordsman who was celebrating had not even noticed the scene until his laughter of victory ceased, watching as you both embraced. He then adopted his fighting pose again, causing Megumi to react quickly, with the few forces remaining to put you behind him. It was now or never, even though he could exhaust all his energies, this choice could keep you safe.

Without thinking twice he invoked the divine general shinigami of the eight leaves, being exhausted, falling right next to you, closing his eyes but extending his arm towards you, pulling with his last strength to stay on his lap, protected in his arms. Your eyes did not cease to grim as you clung to his garment, wishing that his eyes would look at you again.