𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Why is the boy here? To act as a shield?"

You noticed the growing irritation of the curse, now feeling a little bad for calling it that Disney Pixar character, but come on, you weren't to blame! They were similar.

"Shield? No, that's not it, I already told you no? He comes as an observer."

"And what about the little girl?"

You hugged Itadori's neck when you saw how he was pointing at you, you knew he was angry with you, maybe you should apologize for calling him Mike Wazowski. 'Maybe he likes flowers too?'

"I'm taking care of her, but I don't think you want to have problems with her."

Or rather with Utsubo. Jogo was able to watch as the liquid mass snarled without being seen behind the three humans, forming its normal shape, its body solidified rising even above Gojo's height, looking menacingly at the little curse, which he nervously watched as you played with Itadori's cheeks, making his face reflect grimaces while their teacher took pictures.

Yes, he'd better not bother you.

He cleared his throat to call the attention of humans, who, oblivious to the exchange of glances between curses, turned their attention to the enemy.

"Excuse me, let's go back to where we were, is it okay for them to be here? I say because you are weak."

The expression of the curse contracted, now much more menacing his head was that it made smoke, in fact, literally the smoke uncovered the plugs he had in what seemed to be his ears.

"Don't underestimate me idiot! I'm going to make you swallow your proud face!"

Itadori seemed to be in shock until Gojo patted his shoulder, talking to reassure his student.

"All is well, don't separate yourself from me, yes? Keep her on your arms too."

"Territorial expansion!"

You held your breath to see how you were locked in a mountain of stone, hallucinated by the ground that had formed in just a few seconds. Itadori also seemed just as surprised, but he expressed it screaming.

"Wh- What is this?!"

"This is 'territorial expansion', a magical power used to build a unique territory with a technique that destroys everything around."

You ignored the explanation when you noticed how something was moving faster to your position, you gasped surprised but before you could tell Gojo, it was already centimeters from his face. Gojo broke the rock with great ease, smiling to see how Jogo snapped his tongue in annoyance. He explained some basics to Itadori after the curse was preparing to launch another attack.

You saw how the albino took the bandage off his eyes little by little, lifting two of his fingers and crossing them. You opened your mouth in the form of 'O' as you gazed at their blue eyes, it was without a doubt the beautiful color of eyes you had seen in your short life.

"Territorial expansion, immeasurable void."

If before you were impressed now you could not describe what you were seeing with your own eyes, the space and the stars adorned the place, leaving you amazed at Gojo's abilities. Although you were not the only one impressed; the volcano head, Itadori and your curse remained silent at the sight of that expansion of dominion.

Gojo smiled with pride when he noticed your hallucinated expression, then his beautiful eyes moved towards his enemy, warning Itadori before he struck.

"Cover her eyes."

Itadori rushed to cover your eyes before his teacher grabbed Jogo's head from his body. You frowned when you noticed that your sight was getting dark, you grabbed the teenager's hand to take it out of your eyes, forming a grin because when you looked back at Gojo's expanding domain it had disappeared.
Now you laid your eyes on Gojo, who had put the bandage over his eyes and was crushing volcan's head with his foot, he began to talk more seriously.

"Now, who ordered you to come here?"

The albino continued to threaten the curse while Itadori was sweating while observing a conversation between human and curse. On the other hand you approved this to get out of Yuuji's arms, you had seen other kinds of flowers that were very beautiful. Just as you tiller gently, without damaging the stalk, you heard it rumble behind you, something had fallen off the ground and the stage was filled with flowers, even Gojo's threatening attitude faded away.

You shrugged your shoulders when you saw the two humans jumping joyfully in the field of flowers, taking advantage of it you approached to the head of the curse that looked at you with curiosity and a little intimidated to notice how the fluid flowed through your shoulder looking at him. You smiled sincerely, bending down to his side.

"I'm sorry for called you Mike Wazowski, here, for my apologies."

You laid the flowers on his forehead, and just as you left them, he disappeared quickly, you gasped in amazement to see the figure of another curse disappear into the forest. You made a slight pout when you noticed that the flowers you had given him had fallen off.

'Well, at least you could give the others to Megumi and Nobara'. You walked back to Itadori, without knowing why he was lying on the ground, then looked back at Gojo who was muttering a few words with a smile. Then he started talking about Itadori's goal and his goals to get stronger, finally he looked at you walking towards you and patting your head, he carried you, also grabbing Itadori to take them both to the teenager's underground bedroom.

When you arrived you yawned tired from the long day you had, rubbing your eye and fighting so that the flowers you kept in your fist wouldn't fall off. Gojo chuckles.

"You ought to rest." you nodded meekly hugging his leg, he bent back to your height to grab the flowers and pinch your cheek "You must also promise me one thing."

"What?"

A yawning came out of your mouth again, your eyes were almost closed.

"I can't let anyone know about Itadori, you know Megumi and Nobara think he is uhh... Sick. Yes. And I want to give them a surprise."

"Oh."

You opened your eyes slightly to see how Yuuji had settled down on the sofa as soon as he arrived, grabbing a stuffed animal and watching a movie. You gave him a thumb up indicating that you would keep his secret, he stirred up your strands causing a tender laugh that made Gojo's heart warm.

"Sleep a while, right? Tomorrow I will introduce you to a friend and we can eat sweets."

You smiled squeezing your grip on his clothes, joining his body to sigh nasally and let your body sink into a rest.