𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You firmly held the swing chains, the light wind hit your face, causing you to laugh tenderly. You have never been able to enjoy these simple traits that every child should have felt in their life, swinging, spending time in the park, in the sandbox, meeting other children... You could never do any of that because your life focused on going home from school and if you were lucky, you could play board games with Itadori and his grandfather. So, you took the opportunity, besides you made Choso enjoy too, he had also not been able to experience these experiences with his brothers, because, clearly, they were curses.

"Higher Choso! Higher!"

Your laughter spread a smile over the lips of the man, who shook the swing stronger, but not so much as to fly you through the air. F̶l̶y̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶.

After a while, you got tired, now calmer, since you had been dragging Choso from one place to another, investigating places and buying sweets, though they were rather stolen without you realizing it.
He would carry you as he touched your back slightly, while you would hum a random melody as you watched the sunset spread across the trees of the park.

You leaned your cheek on his shoulder, unconsciously planting a little kiss and affirming your arms on his neck. His heart crashed into his rib cage as he felt the warmth in his shoulder, he squeezed you more in his arms. He walked back to the house they had "borrowed" as it was getting dark and you still hadn't managed to find any of the sorcerers, Choso didn't want to risk being with you at night just in case something could happen to you. He would feel terribly bad if something happened to you under his care.

Poor Choso.

He just met the wrong person. He did not bother to look at him as he looked like another man walking down the street. However, that person did realize that the curse was carrying you.

His adorable bestfriend.

Todo gnashed his teeth, seeing you rest peacefully on the arms of a curse. Kiyoto's students were also alerted because Gojo contacted Utahime, and the boy happened to have business in Tokyo today.

He frowned and clapped, exchanging places. Choso fell to the floor by the unexpected weight while you fell to the floor, but without hurting you. The sorcerer ran, taking advantage of the bewilderment of his enemy, running immediately to where he was to quickly charge you and hide. You were startled, scared because you were confused but before your nerves made you scream, you realized who was carrying you and your expression was illuminated when you saw a familiar face that was not Mahito, Geto or Jogo.

Choso became hysterical to notice that he had lost you, ran desperate several streets, Shouting your name without getting an answer. The pain that set in his chest was slowly killing him, what should he do now that he had lost you? How would Mahito and geto react? He was disappointed in himself.

As he sank into his deepest and most critical thoughts, you and Todo were on our way to the technical school of Jujutsu. Todo felt like a real hero in rescuing you, after all you were an important person to his best friend, so that also made you important to him, plus you were just as cute as his Tadaka-chan. At first, when you met the boy at the school exchange, he scared you a little because he practically kidnapped you, but he was kind enough to bring you back to your family.

 At first, when you met the boy at the school exchange, he scared you a little because he practically kidnapped you, but he was kind enough to bring you back to your family

"At least we're not empty-handed."

Gojo tried to console himself with those words, looking closely at how your curse was turned into a fury, he was shaking a pillow with spines protruding from his liquid body. Nanami put on his glasses looking over his shoulder at Utsubo to sigh.

"They must have concealed their presence, but I cannot understand why they wanted to remove this thing from her."

"I think I can get a slight idea, they want to know what Utsubo is capable of."

The door was immediately opened, Itadori and Nobara entered falling to the floor immediately while Megumi kicked them to enter quietly, then Inumaki, Panda and Maki entered. They had all come together because Gojo had reported on Utsubo's appearance, however they were disappointed not to see you there.

Itadori bit his lip in frustration, thinking about what kinds of things would be happening or what a macabre plan those people had with you. Others were equally concerned about your well-being.

He blamed himself because he also felt responsible for dragging you into this world, maybe it would have been better for Utsubo to take care of you from the shadows, but on the other hand he could not leave you with your irresponsible parents either, and he also couldn't deny that he felt special when you admired him with your big eyes full of sparkles, as if he was a big brother to you.

Gojo was getting more and more angry, they knew your situation and knowing that he wouldn't stop until he found you, they decided to send him from mission to mission with hardly any rest, just like with the students.

What would their face be when he discovered that you were only a few meters away from them? Everyone was completely silent when they heard a laugh. Your laugh.

"Have you heard the same thing as I have? Or am I going crazy?"

Nobara put her little finger in her ear as if she were uncovering it, not believing what she had just heard, but Megumi affirmed her question.

"I've heard it too."

Silence reigned until your laughter was heard again, cushioned by the walls. You were laughing since Todo and you started to dance and it was funny and surprising because when he claps you switch to different positions, it was a simple jujutsu, but for you right now it was something mind-blowing.

The first to racer was Utsubo, desperate to find you, anxious to be able to embrace you again. They all followed the curse, going through the aisles until they arrived. You were fine. You were alive and smiling. Everyone was relieved to see you laughing next to the Kyoto boy, you immediately noticed all your friends on the other side of the aisle, smiling joyfully and raising your hand to greet.

"Hello!"

You greeted as if you had not been missing for almost three full days, someone should give you a little talk about security and strangers.