𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Your sobs were soft but tortuous, tears were shed on your cheeks staining Megumi's black uniform. Your body trembled with terror while Utsubo caressed your shoulders without making you calm down. So many traumatic things had happened in such a short time that your little brain could not assimilate everything, you were so confused and disoriented that you even expected it to be a dream, a nightmare. You wanted to wake up, run away and curl up next to Gojo, to hug you to calm you down, to caressed your back until you fell peacefully asleep.

You raised your head feeling that someone was standing next to you and the unconscious boy, it was Itadori, rather Sukuna. Your eyes lit up hoping to find someone, you drowned a cry of happiness that mingled with your sobs. Sukuna was surprised at Megumi's state, giving you a quick look, looking over his shoulder to bring some of his energy to the teenager.

"Don't die, you have something to do for me."

You didn't know to whom he said those words but you didn't care, getting rid of the sorcerer's grip you ran to embrace Sukuna's waist, still with tears flowing like waterfalls.

"S-suku!

Your curse was not very happy by the contact with him, but he could do nothing, your integrity was his priority. Sukuna looked at you in silence, bending down at your vision height, letting one of his hands rest on your head.

"Don't die either, there won't be any more princess parties if you do, stay with Megumi and close your eyes until I tell you to."

You nodded heartily wiping the mucus from your nose with the palm of your hand, giving him one last quick hug, you returned to the lap of the teenager, using his arm as protection, closing your eyes tightly as if by doing so you could go home to eat sweets.

The fight began, wanting to know the least, you also covered your ears to not hear how the bones of the creature were broken and molded in seconds. It was too much for you, you couldn't take it anymore, even though your breathing wasn't so agitated and your tears dried up, still you had that uncomfortable feeling in your stomach, that anxiety that you can't take away. Before you were scared, now you felt truly terrified of what could happen, you didn't want to know.

Several minutes passed when the destruction reached much of the city, Sukuna completely wiped out much of Shibuya, without harming you or Fushifuro. His time was slowly running out, he was already enjoying the torture that Itadori would suffer when he saw everything he had caused in his absence. Soko and Masamichi were the ones who found the scene practically disintegrated, Itadori coming to himself, Fushiguro almost dead and you terribly scared.

"Hey, you gotta digest this."

Immediately after those words, Itadori was able to take his body, looking at the desolation of a city that used to live, he raised his hands to his face, the nausea going up his throat until after releasing a heartbreaking scream, he ended up vomiting. It was thanks to his shrill cry that you opened your eyes, regardless of the fact that half the city had disappeared.

"I SHOULD DIE NOW!"

He hit the ground constantly, not noticing how you approached him worried, you drew little circles on his back in a clumsy way to calm him down, but his mind seemed too shocked. But even so, he insisted that he had to keep fighting, he had to keep on so as not to worsen the situation or everyone would end up dying.

His body reacted quickly, running aimlessly but being guided by his instinct. You gasped at the sight of the teenager, scared that he would get hurt as Megumi had no better choice than to run after him, ignoring the screams of concern from Soko and Masamichi.

You didn't want to lose Itadori.

Despite all of Utsubo's failed attempts to turn you back, your determination overcame him, following far behind the teenager, who rushed back into the train station, finding a scene you'd like to erase from your memory. Your legs faltered on the last step, you tripped down panting to the ground in search of air, this time it was your turn to vomit while the tears you thought had disappeared were again free.

Nanami.

Half of his body was burnt, charred, you could see the basin of his skull, which made you nauseous. But that wasn't the worst, no. Mahito extended his arm towards the man's chest, before anything happened he looked at Itadori talking one last time.

"I'll hand over the rest to you." now his eyes are on you, smiling powerlessly  "Sorry, we can't play together... anymore."

You screamed in horror to see his body disintegrating, it was seen as the spinal column crumbled little by little, as in a kind of explosion that tore apart the upper part of the man. That was your breaking point, a trauma you will never overcome. It was also the drop that poured Itadori's sanity, who threw himself thoughtlessly at his enemy.

"You- What the hell do you think you're doing?! MAHITO!"

"I can hear you, you don't need to shout! Itadori Yuuji!"

Your body began to shake out of control as the fight continued, Utsubo took you to a safe area and comforted you as you tried not to run out of air. Nothing was right, nothing would be right after this day.

Suddenly and after several minutes of beatings, Mahito fled to one of the hallways being pursued by Itadori, in that same hallway they found another Mahito who was a copy that he had previously made, in addition to Nobara chasing the copy, they exchanged positions, which alarmed Yuuji.

"Nobara GO AWAY!"

His cry of despair was such that even you, who had your ears covered, could hear his voice and the horror it was carrying. You didn't want to know what was happening, you didn't dare investigate, you didn't want to believe that all this was real.