𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

'You have to be kidding' was the only thing Sukuna thought of while sitting uncomfortably on a chair too small for his ass. He raised his arm, holding the tiny cup of tea to his mouth while raising his little finger and pretend to drink something.

"Would you like more tea, Mr. Sukuna? Maybe another lump of sugar?"

"No, I am fine that way."

He answered dryly. It was stupid, of course he must have thought your mind wouldn't want complex things. A tea party, a fucking tea party was what the curses king was doing next to you now. The contract was simple, he accepted that whenever you said the word 'living fossil' he could get out of Itadori's body but he could just play with you, he wasn't allowed to do anything more than that, to follow you in one of your stupid children's games.

But at least he got what he was looking for, a small mark on your shoulder blade, shaped like the one he had on his forehead. For him it was like a safe conduit, it is as if now he had two bodies, but it was too risky to control your body since it was too small and inexperienced, plus it was not athletic like Itadori's. But at least that mark would make Mahito not bother you again.

"Can I comb your hair Suku?"

"What kind of nickname is that?"

"You do not like? I can still call you Mr. living fossil if you prefer."

"No, Suku it's ok."

He snarled his eyes at your figure, hoping you would get tired of playing and trying to do strange hairstyles since you had woken up in the middle of the night to play. But to his misfortune and despite the fact that you slept tired, the mention of being able to make a tea party made you happy. You always played with your teddy bears but you could never play with anyone. But even with that illusion you could not stop your tiredness.

You started to yawn while straddling on Sukuna, stirring his pink tufts, creating knots of hair while trying to make a mini ponytail. Your eyelids weighed more and more and the curse notices that, he sighed relieved, you were finally going to sleep even though it meant he would have to return to his domain within Itadori's mind. Your arms fell to the boy's side, shaking your creation with a slight smile.

"Now you are a pretty little princess."

You yawned, felt each time your heavier body, it fell on Sukuna's body, you unconsciously hug his waist, resting your head on his chest and breathing slowly. The curse watched your body quiet for a few seconds, experiencing a tingling inside.

"Stupid brat."

He laid one of his hands on your splint, the other went to your nape, slightly raising your shirt collar for see his mark once more before returning to his domain.

Utsubo was not happy at all, he was the first to return to your arms after resting and obviously noticed the mark. Gojo was the second to notice it, and was not very happy either, as was Nanami. The others seemed not to notice the change of energy. They let it pass because you had returned from an kidnapp, even though you didn't see it like that.

Now you were with the first years, as you wanted to spend time with them because they had to go on a mission soon. All day long you spent it next to Itadori, who had refused to leave you, keeping you on his lap while he tried to make you braids, something that clearly was not achieving, it seemed that your hair was tangled tight between his fingers.

"You're a complete idiot, you don't know how to make braids."

Nobara pulled you out of his arms, pulling you to now leave you on her lap, she tried to hairstyle you but still failed, after all she did not use to handle such things as her hair was rather short. Fushiguro sighed loudly, approaching you to get you out of the girl's clutches.

"Both of you are a complete mess."

The ravenette accommodated you to a correct height and began to comb your hair, undoing all the knots, impressively his fingers moved with such fluidity that he quickly finished combing you.

"Done."

"Thanks Gumi! I like it very much."

You shook your head so that your hair would dance to the rhythm of your movements, without wanting you hit Utsubo who growled, he became smaller to get into your bag. After thinking about it it wasn't bad that you carried that bag, it was a little more comfortable than resting on your shoulder.

"What!? Why does Megumi know how to make braids?"

"That's incredible."

Nobara looked petrified, while Itadori applauded his friend's abilities with a silly smile.

"I can only make it, my sister liked it..."

"Gumi do you have a sister?"

You stopped moving your head, opening your eyes to look at the boy, he turned away, scratching his neck, answering with a softer voice.

"Yes."

"How nice! May I meet her? Sure she's super cool like you."

His eyes closed with nostalgia, although his expression remained unperturbed, he gave you one last look, leaving his hand over your head to give a gentle caress.

"Yes, I hope one day you'll get to know her, you'll both get along very well."

You noticed some sadness in his tone of voice, and you wanted to ask if he was ok, but Gojo interrupted you by entering the room kicking the door.

"Guess where I was!"

"We do not care."

Fushiguro folded his arms with a frowning, unlike the other two, who approached his sensei to ask and complain.

"Where, where? Was there good food?"

"It's unfair! Why can't we go with you? You've surely seen a lot of stores where they sold luxurious clothes."

He smiled proudly, raising his arm to show a souvenir bag.

"I went to Miyagi!"

Gojo chatted to his half brain cell students while the more normal one sarcastically scoffed silently at some of their comments. After a while you felt like you were being carried by your armpits.

"And now if you don't mind I'll take her away, tomorrow you'll start the mission and need a break, don't worry she'll be with me and Nanamin."

They did not object and he ran out with you in his arms, still holding the bag of sweets. He took you to his room and there he threw the bag of sweets, your reflexes were slow but luckily Utsubo took an arm out of your bag to catch it.

"Would you like me to keep the sweets?"

"You can eat them."

"But I-"

"You are no longer punished, I have forgiven you! But I'd like to talk to you about a little thing."

The word 'papa' seemed to really affect Gojo, though, that was not the topic he wanted to talk to you about, at least not at this time.