KANNUM ....KANNUM...!

Kathir : Well .... you are ...

He raised his forefinger to his brows squinting a little as if to remember her name when she answered politely ,

Mullai : Mullai ..M.Mullainayagi !

She answered exactly like a college student, innocently and sweetly , repeating her name with intials too .

The way she uttered it brought a smile in his face .

He smiled coy and warm again looking at the innocent girl in front .

With a streak of viboothi on her forehead that was already studded with pearls of sweat , the otherwise simple girl , stood before him  with a slight fear and caution in her big eyes .

He took a look at her from top to toe !!

(Author : Vellaiku thanada aala select panra  pakki !! Unnaiya ipo ponna paaka sonnen ? )

Groomed in a an ink blue apparel she looked more like  a school kid to him .

Especially those big eyelashes that rapidly batted up and down , evertime he looked at her .

Kathir knew women !

In sense , that his business experience and overseas education had taught him to easily identify the cheap tactics women threw up to attract rich men !!!

He knew to differentiate between artificial innocence and real childlike natured girls .

He did have sisters in his family too .

The woman _ the girl before him was a real innocent one .

She must be tensed because this being  her first job ,  she must have the natural of  meeting her boss in person .

A gush of unknown pity swept inside him on seeing that childlike face of hers .

He didn't know why !!!

Maybe because she happens to be his uncle's best friend' s daughter or the real innocent nature of hers ....but somehow ,somewhere he felt a soft corner for this girl .

Gesturing her to sit he added ,

Kathir : Haan ....Miss M.Mullainayagi !
Please take your seat .

Mullai : Haan ? She was in her own world ....where no one existed other than the man opposite her . She blinked twice ,

Kathir : Vakarunganu sonnen ! Vakaarunga Mullai ,

She sat obediently and looked at him again .

He was all smiles with that trademark twinkle in his eyes .

Mullai : MV : Siricha ...alaga erukaanga , kannum epadi sernthu sirikuthu ?
Paathutaae eruka........his voice cut inbetwn ,
Yethachum ketingala ....she didn't know what he asked .

Actually Kathir had enquired her about her one month experience in their scan centre .

But poor Mullai was so engrossed in him that she didn't hear what he asked for .

And ,

Whether it was fate or his mood , Kathir didn't get an ounce angry with her ,for not hearing/ nor answering his question .

Instead he smiled again , looking at her , blink with eyes wide open like a child lost in a festival fare !!

(Author : Sirichu tholaikaathada pakki ...papa thappu thappa purinchukichu . Paavam ..chinna papa !)