KADHALUM ..THEDALUM

Kathir  pulled her more and more into his chest  trying to bury her within himself as much as possible , as safe guarding the world s most precious and valuable diamond within him .

His body was literally shivering on hearing her confession .

What a soulfull confession it was !!

He wondered whether anyone else would have been able to love him more than her ,

He shuddered as well and ranted to his own self ,

Oru maasama en mugam paarka kaathu erunthalamaae !!

En mela kadhaloda !!

Evlo alaga .. evlo simple ah sollita !!

Antha time  la ,naan iwala oru ponna kooda consider pannala .

Yetho ... enkitta work panna vantha employee _ pathoda pathinonu : mama oda friend oda daughter nu ,oru salugai ! Avlo thana ....athuku mela ,onumaae illai .

Aana iwa ?

Ennaiya uyira nenachalamaae !!

Thoongum bothu kooda , kanavulla kooda naan erunthenu solra !!

Gosh !!

Ipadi oru aathmaarthamana anba pera ,naan enna thavam pannen?

Do i even deserve her love ?

Am I worth it ? _ he asked himself as the plain ,simple orphan kid Kathir ,

Not KathiRangan of Rangan industries !!!

He was indeed more than baffled at her confession that none of his pride nor wealth came to his mind .

But he knew ,if he had known about her love that time ,he would have simply disposed it off as yet another immature infactuation or would have judged her straight away that she loved him just coz of his wealth .

Now after knowing about her in depth , knowing about her selfless love ,her sacrifices ,her self respect ....her everything , Kathir ... couldn't help wondering ,what made her fall this deeply in love with him .

He tugged her so tightly now ,not wanting her let go off him _ even an inch away .