SEENDALUM .... THEENDALUM !

Kathir : Enadi appadi paakura ? Enachu !

He turned around to Mullai , who was half curled up , inclined on the couch , with the thick quilt covered upto her neck .
She rolled her big eyes and looked at him with an open mouth , like a small mouse that had got caught in a trap !!

She didn't answer his question but rolled her eyes once again and then lowered her face slightly unable to face his piercing eyes

She didn't answer his question but rolled her eyes once again and then lowered her face slightly unable to face his piercing eyes .

Thousands of emotions were surging through her and she was obviously battling to hide them from him .

Who was he really ?

She couldn't come to a conclusion ,

NEE MANITHANUM MIRUGAMUM KALANTHA JHAATHIYA ?

NEE MUTHA PEIYYA ?

ILLAI METHAI THEEYAA ?

She sat throttled at him _ not knowing what will he say or do next .

He looked so unpredictable now !

But ,

Kathir s orbs softened on seeing her like this _absolutely bed raggled extremely exhausted and tired , with puffy eyes and swollen lips .

He scolded himself for having behaved so violently to her , but at the same time he didn't feel sorry for what had happened just then !!!

He felt that he would have turned mad if he hadn't owned her right then !!

His throat was dry as well ,

Kathir : Pass me that water jug !

He threw an order that she obeyed quietly , but struggled to reach the jug , as her quilt slipped down her neck as she extended her hand to reach it .

One flick ... and her supple skin was exposed She immediately looked at his face to meet his eyes instead of pulling up the quilt to cover herself .

That act of hers amused him .

He edged near her and covered her up avoiding her embarrassed look.

He did feel bad for her ,

Kathir : MV : Paakavaae parithaama eruka , romba morattu thanama vera nadanthukitten!
Tchu ...aana iwa pesina pechuku , evlo than porumaiya pogurathu !
Pesurathelaam pesitu ...ipo poonai kutty maathri marundu ,marundu paakuratha paaru ! His thoughts were interuppted by her sweet voice .