KALLIPUM ..KALAKALAPUM !

Their room was still and calm with the air filled in with a pleasant fragrance .

Mullai s head was resting over Kathir s chest , exactly over his heart .

The thudding Lub _ Dub beats of his heart was clearly audible to her .

With closed eyes and a peaceful mind , she pressed more into his chest ,much willingly captured within his mighty arms. .

She felt his hot ,heated lips kiss hard over her head with his rough moustache carresing her silk soft hair .

As usual his hands had forgotten the meaning of decency and roamed aimlessly all over her swelte soft body .

Whilst her own hands had encircled his waist and had clasped into a fist at his back , his fingers drew patterns on her exposed creamy belly . She felt his index finger dip in her navel , play around her soft flesh and then steadily proceed upwards to his favourites .

She shuddered heavily and stuck more into him .

Her lips simultaneously murmured ,

Mullai : Shhp ...Kathirrr !

Kathir' : Yeah baby ,tell me ....he said in bits with his lips now travelling downwards to settle on her forehead .

The Kumkum on her centre partition looked new and attractive .

He slightly blew over it and then kissed gently .

She softly said ,

Mullai : Thanks Kathir !

Kathir' : Thanks ah , enaku yethuku ma ?

Mullai : Ithuku ! Without moving away from him ,she pulled out her  nuptial thread and showed her mangal suthra to him .

Kathir' : Ithuku naan than unaku thanks sollanum  . Nee illa !
You deserve more baby !

Mullai : Apdilaam illa . Ivlo thooram enakaaga yosichu , onu onna panringa . Intha thaali vishyam , intha kalyanam _ ithelaam naan nenachu kooda paakatha vishyangal !
Neenga than atha saathiya paduthi erukinga ,
Athuku than thanks !

Kathir' : Saathiya paduthinena !
Mothala kedacha sorghatha , athu arumai theriyaama , thooki yerinchavan naan .
Last year ...unaku evlo dreams ,evlo expectations laam erunthuerukum ?
Ellathaiyum naasam aakinathu yaaru ?

Mullai : Yaaru ? She asked inclining her chin more onto his hairy chest . One hand of her desperately tried to stop his fingers that kneaded into the flesh of her curvy waist . Shpp ...kaiyya vachutu summa eruka maatingala ?

Kathir : Naan ennama  seyyatum ,nee ivlo nellivu sulliva erukrathaala _  en kai paatuku thaana anga inganu travel aaguthu !

Mullai : Aagum ....aagum ungalku, enna panringa ?
he carressed her spine up and down and then pinched her belly when she screamed acho iduppa killathinga !

Kathir : Athelaam mudiyaathu , he progressed more down ,

With great difficulty she caught hold of his palm and stopped him for a moment and asked ,

Mullai : Hmpt , ama konjam munadi , naasam aakinathu yaarunu ketingalaae ?

Kathir : Ama , naan than athu ! Un life eh sarva naasam aakiten .
Ennavo ....en nalla neram , buthi vanthruchu ,ithoo ....ipadi un munthanaiya pidichutaae suthura alavuku maariten .