KULAPAMUM ..KADHALUM !

Unaware of the erupting volcano within Mullai ;  Kathir continued to talk to Pragya .

He was in cloud nine that night ,

Two important reasons being ,

The fact that his wife is still his wife ! 
Seeing her still bearing his mangal sutra secretly _ had instilled  him with an  unexplainable calmness and happiness .

The second reason was the news that Pragya said .

She was hitched !

To a businessman from their own community .

The minute he heard the news , the traces of guilty consiousness with regard to Pragya was erased off .

He had that guilt of having made her wait for a year , for his sake .
Though he didn't declare it outright his words had given her hope that she waited for him .
As well once he confirmed clearly to Pragya ,that only Mullai could be the woman in his life , she accepted it whole heartedly .
But a small thorn was pricking him inside on seeing her single .
Now that she was committed his heart felt as light as a feather .

He was very happy for her that he expressed his enthusiasm openly to her .

For Mullai s  safety reasons and for diverting his enemies , Kathir had maintained his divorce story as it is and had let his enemies assume that he would be soon hitched to their relative ,Pragya .
Pragya too had accepted to it and he felt thankful for it .

Kathir : Just a matter of few days Prags .

Pragya : ......

Kathir : I know am being very selfish . But , intha secret eh Ipadiyaae maintain panrathu , unakum oru vithathulla nallathu than !
You I'll get to know many black sheep within your pack itself !

Mullai stood still as a rock on hearing his words .

Mullai : MV : Enna secret ? Apadiyaae maintain panna , awaluku enna nallathu ? Onum purilayaae ...

As if to clear her confusion or else adding more confusion , Kathir threw another bomb causually .

Kathir : Konja naaluku intha drama pogatum . Unakum  nallathu enakum nallathu !
Intha breathing space namaku nichyam thevai .
Nithanama seyyal padalaam ...

Pragya : .....!

Kathir : Yep . Thaatha oda surgery romba important .
Intha time la poi ,naan intha unmaiya solla vendaamnu mudivu pannathu nallatha pochu !
Ellathaiyum vida awaroda life enaku mukkiyam .
So intha drama ,dramavaae erukatum ! Thaatha kaaga ....

Multiple bubbles broke inside Mullai on hearing this ,

She assumed something else ,

Mullai : MV : Drama va !  Thaathakaaga podra drama ?
Her mind mocked ,
Ada loosae inuma unaku purila , Thaathakaaga thana neeyae inga eruka.
Unaiiya pondati nu inum awanga solrathaae thaatha kaaga thana ?
Atha maranthu pocha unaku !
Thaathaku odambu mattum nalla erunthu eruntha , inneram iwangalukum ,antha Pragyakum inneram kalyanam aagi , awanga honey moon kaae poirupaanga !

Her body trembled and shivered with anger and jealousy on realisation of those  bitter thoughts !!

That was the fact , right !