கனவும்_ நினைவும்

Kathir didn't like to be disturbed .

He was very much in peace and comfort ; burying himself in the soft fluffy heaps of pillow that he was clinging onto .
But the pillow didn't seem to understand him .
It constantly slipped away from his grip as he tried  pulling it back .
His peaceful sleep got disturbed .
Without opening his eyes his hand searched near his bed for the soft cushion to tug back .
Lo !
He couldn't reach it _ that irritated him!
Shhpp_
His sleep was totally gone now with his temporal artery pulsating fast with a throbbing headache.
The pain was unbearable .
He couldn't open his hooded heavy eyelids too .
He immediately knew why it was so

Hangover !!

Last night  he was indeed too much drunk that now the headache was killing him like hell with an urge to throw up .

With much difficulty he opened his eyes ..... first with a  little flutter of his eyelids which then fanned out wide with shock and suprise on seeing her move away and sliding down from the other end of the bed .

Was it really she ?

Or is his hallucination ?

Where the heck  was he ?

With clouded thoughts and a confused mind he sprang up his bed and sat only to realise that he was cropped up nude in his very own bed .

And for heaven's sake it was she only in flesh and blood .

He then looked around the whole room .

With the blinds pulled down the whole of the  French window and the slow humming of AC the room was still dimly lit .

The clock struck past 5'o clock in morning .

The sun had'nt woken up yet !!

And here he was in his room ,his own bed ,sans clothing ; along and alone with her !!

She by now had hurriedly dissappeared behind the curtains  of the dresser .

He didn't know whether she saw him or not .

What the hell had happened ?

With his headache throbbing painfully he looked around to witness his room that was in utter mess .

His trousers were tossed off clunging halfway from the sofa in the reception area !

His shirt ?

He had no idea about it !

AN : Dai ,nee thanada ,naan cementu _ sengalunu , awakitta scene pottu atha corridor layae kalati veesina ?
Roomkulla thedina epadi kedaikum ! 🤦🤦🤷🤷

The thick quilt alone was safeguarding his dignity .

Dignity ?

Nope !!!

He sensed it had already bid him adieu !!

The raggled sheets ,

Toppled water bottles near the bed ,

The clasp of his wrist watch and a piece of gold ( her broken bracelet ) lying together nearby ,

One strand of dried jasmine flowers .... with many loosened flowers splayed all around him ,

Her appearance ( he felt she too had covered her with a blankets while dissapearing behind the curtain) _ the scanty laced fabric of hers that was still on the ground , his fatigued body ....and ...and