NANGAIYUM ....NAANALUM..!

Sitting exactly at the same place for a long time Mullai s thought process was too much clouded .

Whatever he said was repeatedly playing in her mind .

He didn't crack any joke.

He seemed to be quiet seriously in his decision .

Enakunu principles eruku !

Naan atha meera maaten !

Thirututhanama innoru life vaalamaaten !

Enaku athu asingam!

I' d rather stay single !

Amma _ Appa than illainu nenachen!

Inimel ," wife " _ "kolanthai"nu vaalra lifeum illainu nenachutu poren !

It all implied one thing .

He won't be compromising and lead a life with her as his wife .

At the same time , he will never go out of boundary and choose to live/ stay with that someone else .

In short he has decided to make his life miserable !!!

She thought ,..

Ithu enna maathri pidivaatham ?

Antha ' evlo oruthi ' mela avlo kaathala ella en mela ula kovathulla vantha veemba ?

En mela ulla kovama than erukanum !!

Mathapadi vera ponna uyir ah virumbi eruntha ,inerathuku awa vanthu ninnuruka maatala ?

Mullai was innocent but not a fool .

At same time she couldn't be satisfied with her conclusion .

Because whatever it was. , Kathir had declared his stand clearly .

Looking at the way he spoke today ,she felt convincing him was a Himalayan Task !!

As well , what if he says is the real truth ?

Oru vellai summa kovathulla adichu vidraangaloo !

Her mind mocked back ,

Ada loosaae ...awan than awlo thelliva vera oruthiya than pidichu erukunu , pottila adicha maathri sollitu poraan la _ nee inuma ithu verum kovam nu nambura ?

The heart and mind conflicted one another for a long time .

It was past midnight !!!

The room ...nope , that big suite room was like a mini house .

A reception area ...in the front along with a loft rack which then flared open into the vast bedroom,then the private dresser and the wash room , interconnected with another room sideways ... finally a huge French window that extended to the balcony that was gardened with fresh flowers and shrubs .

She searched him every where , finally to see him cropped up in the swing that hung from the balcony amidst the creepers ,with  hands bent under his head pillowing , eyes closed with frowns rippled all over  the forehead  , lips firmly pressed over one another ; he lay still . There wasnt an air of movement around him .