THIRUPAMUM ...KULAPAMUM !

The car was heading towards Trichy from Chennai .

Ramesh was driving it at ease as a knife sliding through butter .

Kathir was seated at the back of his Benz ,with eyes closed deep in thoughts .

He couldn't refuse Periyanayagi s request .

At the same time he didn't want to hurt or embarass Mullai anymore .

After having understanding her deeds he very well knew that she will get offended if he asks her to come along to Chennai and present herself as his better half for the elders ' sake .

He didn't want to tax her for the sake of his people .

Still ,

His affection for his grandparents made him to go back to Trichy .

Since the time Periyanayagi kept her request he had been in this dilemma .

He didn't want to hurt both sides .

As well  he couldn't arrive at a proper decison .

He needed time _

Time to think befor meeting her in person and putting forth his request .

So purposely he awoided the flight and had asked Ramesh to come over to Trichy to drive him back , again to Trichy itself .
He didn't like the other drivers at Chennai to drive his cars .

( Author _  Enga oorula ithuku peru "panakollupu "  _ erunthalum antha pullaikaaga nee yosikrangra orae kaaranathukaaga unnaiya manichu vidren 🙄🙄)

______________________________________

Even Sadha fumed at his act .

Sadha : Nenacha flight eruku . Chattered flight  kooda book panna kaasum eruku .
Aanalum ,un Annan paiyanuku thimir jaasthi than di .
Trichy la erunthu antha payyala varavalachu , saaru thirumba Trichy ku pooraaru !
Hoomkoom !

Uma : Paathu paathu ...nodikra nodiyilla kaluthu kalandi vanthura poguthu .
Athu enna , en Annan paiiyan !
Ungalkum akka paiyaan thana ....Thaai Mamanoda kirukuthanalathulla konjamavathu awanukum erukum la ! She threw back her counter and shut Sadha ' s mouth .
Poor Sadha had to keep quiet ,when Uma spoke seriously .
Illainga , ithula thimir thanam yethuvum eruka maathri therila .
Awan manasulla ennavo oodikitaae eruku .
Inga vanthathulla erunthu paakren _ Kathir kitta yetho oru maatram theriyuthu !

Sadha : Enatha ....

Uma : Shu , vidunga . Elaam nallathukunae nenapoom . Ninge antha Midhulla ponnuku phone eh podunga .
Anga nelamai ennaanu kettu , Mullai kitta konjam yeduthu solla solluvoom .

Sadha and Uma had already called Midhulla and had informed about Kathir s arrival to take Mullai to Chennai . She was asked to kinda prepare Mullai mentally for the situation .

_______________________________________

Back to the car _

Kathir was still thoughtfull and clueless as to how to approach her .