MANGHAIYUM ...MANAALANUM !

Mullai tried and tried for a couple of times

Mullai tried and tried for a couple of times .

She was commonly considered quiet tall when compared to the average height of South Indian women .

But then Kathir was way taller than her that everytime she had to tip toe hard to garland him .
But everytime she tip toed and tried to garland him ;  Kathirangan skillfully ewaded her garland and playfully pulled up his head even more high that she couldn't garland him , without stumbling over himself .

It was the common play all grooms do whilst the couple are being asked to garland each other for the first time after tying the knot .

The couple had been asked to come down shortly and were now standing below the kalyana mandap , with the whole family , including both elders and all the cousins encircling them and cheering them up .

The post wedding rituals and fun had started off , with the exchange of garlands topping the list .

The young clan screamed aloud and applauded everytime Mullai failed to garland Kathir' and landed up falling on his chest , again and again !!!

She felt very shy ,on getting reminded of the fact that her parents too were in gang around them . Not knowing that her parents were really happy and enjoying the naughtyness of their son in law she bent her head even more down and didn't even look in their direction .

It was Kathir' who started the tease ,

He looked around with ease and causually pulled Murugan' to join his banter ,

Kathir' : Enna mama ,unga ponnu en kaluthulla maalaiya podumnu paatha , yen mela yembi ,yembi vellaiyaadikittu eruka ? 
Inaiku night kullaiyavathu intha maalaiya en kaluthulla potruvaala !
Illa naal kanaka naan ingayae nikkanuma !

His eyes gleamed secretly at his woman emphasizing the hidden hint in his words but outwardly he looked at Murugan' and laughed aloud as if he was just pulling his daughter s legs .

The young gang laughed without reason ,whereas their own long last ever green memories flooded each of the elders who stood there .
They blushed and giggled thinking about their own wedding tales .