INAIYUM ....THUNAIYUM !

It was almost around ,2:30 am early morning ,

Inside the lonely waiter s room adjacent to the triage , they were literally glued onto each other _ arm in arm , body clung onto body !!!

Sometime back ,

When he had refreshed and returned back to the hospital , Midhulla was seen almost dozed off in deep sleep , with a silently crying Mullai standing at the entrance of the room itself with her eyes glued on to the ,glass door of the emergency causualty where in Murugan' was admitted .

She looked obviously restless and worried .

Her sad face yet again turned something inside him _ that he neared her and without saying a word , gently touched her shoulder , turning her to his side .

He had no clue of how suddenly he felt , she belonged very much to him .

For a whole year he had deliberately kept her at bay _ except for a day !!

But now , it pained to see her this pathetic and worn out .

The shower had refreshed him .

Mullai ,who came to senses on feeling someone touch her , came out of her melancholic trance ; on inhaling the fresh scent of lime and peppermint .
Even without turning around she knew ,

It was him !!

His very own unique masculine scent _ !

Not thinking much ,she flipped around , flunging her arms around him and burying her head into his chest with a fresh sob !!!

She didn't know why she behaved so and what made her to do so .

She had always cautiously stayed away from him , for the past one year when she was his Mrs in papers .

But now ,

She was seeking solace from the very own person .

Kathir was no less !!

Much to his own suprise ,he too pulled her more into his warm chest ,

This was so unusual of him !!

How come he changed overnight ?

He didn't know _

He behaved as if she had cast a magic spell on him !!!

They didn't speak much ,

In an attempt to ease off her worry he gently carressed her back .

The palm that carressed the bare skin of her back , up and down , suddenly stopped as it encountered the knot of her blouse .

The other hand which was slightly wrapped around her waist in attempt to soothe her , lost it' s decency , as it traced pathway down the dangerous curve of her soft flesh .