THAAYUM ...THAARAMUM ...!

Annal mela vaalkiraai

Nathi polaae paaikiraai

Oru kaaranam illaiyaae

Meesai vaitha pillaiyaae !! 

Kathir !!

He was feeling ectastic and euphoric right then .

His legs didn't seem to hit the ground whilst walking .

He had a sense of flying across clinging along to a bundle of soft silky clouds !!

The day had started bitter ...too too bitter for him ever .

Having spent the whole day in a hollowness and a feeling of being abandoned , crying silently the whole day in memory of his long lost mother he ended up drinking off limits that day .

The bitterness and anguish continued even after consuming liquor beyond his normal limits .

Having nowhere to go he returned home late night that day .

But ,

He least expected that he would be blissfully rewarded with what all he was longing  the whole day , at the end of the very same day .

Maybe his anguish had reached his mommy who was resting abode ?

Because ,

When Kathir returned home ,  unexpectedly an angel seemed to receive him in the most sweet way he ever knew .

Kathir didn't know who it was !

But he was sure that she was his guiding , comforting angel sent by his mommy .

Because she bestowed him with the  same  motherly warmth and comfort he was longing for .

She fed him just like his mom !!

Who knew ,

It must be his mom only !!!

Who else could afford him all that ?

Not only did she restore back that mother' ly affection but  took care of him otherwise too .

He liked it to be pampered !!

Pampered all over again like a baby ,

And ,

Something more .... pampered in something else too !

He felt himself as a man !

He got to experience something else ....a different yet ectastic comfort and feel with her around .

After all he wasn't a small boy !!