THABAMUM....KOODALUM

Disclaimer : This part has strong language and mature content . Read it at your discretion .
Thank you .

INTHA KADHAL UNAKAGA

YENDRUM THEERAATHU

UYIR POGUM ENDRALUM

ATHU POGAATHU

He stood there as handsome as ever with hands folded , reminding her of the picture perfect models who pose for shirts and dhotis !!

The mustard yellow colour suited him very well imparting a golden glow in that yellow lamp of her room .

And hie eyes ....Melted with all the Love he held for her ,

Kathir _Nee vaangi vacha shirt . Nee vaangi kodutha watch !
Epadi eruku ?

He asked with his trade mark dashing smile with that special twinkle in his eyes that made Mullai forget the entire world around her .

She once again floated in Kathirland !!

Mullai : Ithu ...ithu epadi ungalku theriyum ? Enga erunthuchunga .
Pona varsham vaangina kaiyooda ...daily vatchu alagu paarpen .
Ninge oorla erunthu vara annaiku kudukanumnu erunthen ...aana ,she bit her lips and went quiet .

She didn't want to ruin their mood by speaking about past .

Their room was decorated specially with strings and strings of KunduMalli specially bought from the near by famous gardens of Lalapet .
The fragrance was exhilarating !!
So was the scent of the mild invent sticks that were lit in one corner of the room .

The sturdy wood cot , that was embedded with yellow and red roses through and through , awaited them .

On seeing her face change suddenly and on knowing the reason ,he opened his arms wide and nodded her to come towards him !!

Kathir : Inga ...en kaikkulla vaa !

As if she had been awaiting all her life for that one single line of his ,she rushed towards him in a hurry .

She was seen carrying a big silver pot filled with thick pure cow s milk flavoured with badam and spices .

On seeing her rush , he alerted her .

Kathir : Yeei ...paathu ,kailla paal sombu vachruka . Keela kottida pora !

Not stopping with saying he approached her in Swift steps and took the pot from her , placing in on the wooden table near by .

She had already taken shelter in his warm chest once again ,her hands wrapped around his waist , clenching them into a fist at his back .

Mullai : Mm...mmm....she once again rubbed her face on his chest .

Kathir : enna monangura ?

Mullai : Hoonkoom ...her face blushed unknowingly and she murmured something ..

Kathir : Vekka padriya ? He asked in amusement ,

Mullai : hm... her face tugged more into the curls of his chest .

Kathir : Keela avlo nadanthuchu ! Pathathuku ....oru maasama naan daily night yedutha class thana ma ,innaikum yeduka poren?
Ipo enna ... puthusa , he mocked a little ,