MARUNDHUM ...VIRUNDHUM !

Kathirangan was holding his head with both hands ,with a throbbing headache _ he still had work to be done .Not bothered about it he continued his work .

Somewhere , somehow ...a mishap had happened ... that stood a solid threat to his whole business .

He had been working like a devil to sort it out ., along with the agony of something else too !!

The Rajasthan police had sent information , that the B...ya clan were up to another mission . Though the police were able to smell that there was something brewing , they couldn't trace out ,whom their target was now !!
They had given Kathir a warning signal to be alert .
It was shocking to hear intially but Kathirangan hadn't just believed the police alone .
He had already employed a private detective agency to look into this issue _ as well the agency had been providing full protection to his family members as well . ( Though none of the family members knew about this )
So he breathed a little relief !
That was the main reason he wanted all his family members to be under one roof .
Though he had made all security measures for them , the fact that his family was still in danger , was constantly pricking him hard .

Kathir' was caught up between this threat , the sudden pitfall in his business alongside Ranganathan' s ill-health .

He really didn't have any " me time " that was turning him mad .

He shuttled between the hospital to his office alone . Home visits were rare .
He msgd his wife daily ,. even called her up on video call ,but before she could attend it ,he would have been hooked with some work or another .

And his eating habits were really too poor .

He took bites and sips just to keep him alive .

With no one beside him to monitor whether he ate or not he just like that skipped it .

Dhayabaran who was running errands these days ... brought this to Mullai s notice , not able to see his elder brother , starve his ownself .

So when Mullai asked him to take her to Kathir , though Baran was scared intially ,later took her along ,

That day ,

When Mullai entered that small ,compact room , Kathir' was staying , adjacent to Ranganathan' s post op recovery room , he was on the line .
With his back facing the entrance , Kathir' was busy talking to someone else that he didn't notice her enter .

His voice seemed thick combined with anxiety , as well as sort of relief .

Mullai didn't know what it was about .

He was speaking to some Vendhan , about something confidential . That was all Mullai could infer .

Kathir' : It's nice speaking to you Mr.Vendhan . Ungala pathi , commissioner sollirukaar .

...,......

Kathir' : Yup I was into it ,last time . I helped because , I had the need to !
Aana unga dept , asurathanama vellai paathu ,antha naalu peraiyum arrest pannanga .
Athulla konjam relaxed than erunthom .

.........

Kathir' : No ,no Mr. Vendhan ! I trust you .
But ... family ku nu varum bothu , I get jittery .
It's not only that , ennaiya nambi ,enakaaga sila nalla friends , periya risk yeduthu help panraanga .
Awangalukum yethuvum aagama erukanum .
That s my concern .

.........

Kathir' : Multi-millionare oh ... Billionaire oh Mr. Vendhan . Kudumbamnu vanthutaa ....Naanum yella emotionsum eruka oru saatharana manushan .
Intha 10_15 days kulla .....oru periya loss ah santhichu , athulla erunthu konjam konjam meendu vanthuten .
Athukaae enaku 24 hrs pathalai .
And ....intha pakkam , enoda thaatha oda surgery vera bayyam kaatiruchu.
Intha maathri oru situation la than , Rajasthan police kitta erunthu ipadi oru news !!
But ...I have belief !
Ithullaiyum ....thooka maaten !
Ofcourse with your help ,