ATHIRCHIYUM...SALANAMUM !!

Mullai was still within his hands .

With an already exhausted mind and body he was now worried for the girl in his arms .

But instead of increasing his agony more a wave of comfort and calmness surged in him .

Though he didn't know why ! !

Ironical !!

He didn't waste time in thinking about his emotions anymore .

With her almost fainted within his clutch he scooted himself to the waiting sofa beside him , with her still resting on his shoulder .

Mullai was in a half dizzy state _ except the iron rustic smell of raw blood she couldn't sense anything more .

Having sat down he patted on her cheeks more than twice after which she slowly got back to her senses .

Once awake she sprang up straight with both embarrassment and shyness .

Still within his arms , she didn't have the guts to look up at him in his eyes .

As well the blood drenched shirt scared her .

Is something wrong ?

Before she could think more , Kathir asked her .

Kathir : Are you ok ?

Mullai : Hmm..

Kathir ' Sure ? Water ? He pointed to the water can that was kept in the desk near by .

She nodded sideways and hesitantly asked ,

Mullai : Enachu ... ungalku ... unga..unga shirt laam ...

He looked unhurt now . But she was still scared ,

He was able to read her mind .

Is she scared or worried that something has happened to him ? 

Did she faint on thinking on that something had happened to him ?

Somewhere deep inside his heart a bubble bloomed inside without his knowledge !

( Author unaku athu purincha ,naan kadaiya saathitu kelambanum thambi _ Athunaala unaku athu late ah than puriyum  _ kikiikkikkiii )

He looked at the scared face and shivering frame of her once and felt really bad of how ,she is going to receive the news of her father's ill-health .

Well , he can't afford to say quiet .

Already he had taken a decision on his own since he didn't have any of their contact numbers .

And her mother still is unaware of the accident . She needs to know it .

But ,

Not alarming Mullai , Kathir got up and fetched her a tumbler of water .

Sitting beside her again with a decent distance between them ,he handed over the water to her .

She looked clueless _ what was to come ?

Mullai :Enanga ...enna aachu ?

She had never seen him this kind to her nor had he presented this raggled and blood drenched to her .

There was always an aura of sophistication surrounding him , but it wasn't now.  

Even on that drunken night ,he wasn't this worn out nor tired as dead meat .

It scared her all the more .

Mullai : Adi patruka ? Sattailaam rathama eruku , yen ivlo rath .....she stiffened suddenly as whilst noticing his eyes look her with a sort of mercy .
Yaarukaachum..? Yaarukavathu .....she stopped unable to continue .