VENGAIYUM ..MAANUM

She came inside the room after long minutes of hesistance .

Whilst Kathir was excited and tensed at the same time on seeing her inside the room ,she looked around the room in utter confusion .

There were so many changes made .

First and foremost the size !!

The current room was reduced to almost half of the previous one .The whole of his working space was gone with only the living area and the bed ,left to use ....for ,for them ?

That was the first thing that sprang to her mind once she saw the small room .

Apart from the long sofa , everything else were changed . The unnecessary decorative racks were being removed. As well the the big study that occupied the other half of the wall , along with his working table was absent . Instead an artificial wall painted with a pleasant green scenary was there .

The room looked absolutely chic and perfect as ever .
The interiors of that small space also were pleasant looking .

But ,

But ,

Mullai s problem was different .

It wasn't the minimalised luxury of the room that bothered her .

It was the small space _ that disturbed her a lot .

She had infact agreed to stay in that room itself ,when Uma had asked her so mainly because it was a very big spacious room _ almost a mini house .

She had decided to stay in the working area near the dresser without disturbing him.  She could very well use the extra wash that adjoined that are .
There wouldn't have been any chance to bump into him , if it had been so .

But now ?

Where was she to accommodate ?

They had to use the same wash and dresser .

As well the living area !!

And most importantly _ where will she sleep ?

Her eyes swept slowly once again to rest on the new bed that too was only  half the size of his previous king sized one .

She didn't know what to do !!!

An uncomfortable bubble arose her high up inside her gut.

She shifted on legs and stood there itself ,not knowing what to do .

Because she saw Kathir stand inside the room and stare at her as if he is seeing her for the first time ever in his life !!

Mullai : MV : Iwanga enna , ennaiya yetho mothal thadavai paakra maathri paakuraanga . Naan yaarungrathae marandhu pocha ..?
Illa iwa thirumbavum intha roomkulla vanthutaalae nu ,bremma pudichu nikraangala ?
Pesama poiduvoma ...

As she continued to absolutely think opposite to what was going on in his mind , Kathir came out of his trance .

He eyed her newly with a tenderness and ebbing love as well as guilty consiousness combined .

Gosh !!!

How much change has this girl brought out in him ?