MULLUM MALARUM ,,

MULLUM MALARUM

They drove straight away to the hospital where Mr Ranghanathan was admitted .

It was a different experience for her to sit beside him ,with him driving the new luxury car ( she didn't know it's name ) which had come to pick them up from the airport .

Kathir had asked the driver to hand over the key and took over the wheels.

She hadn't visited Chennai often . Last it was for their reception she had come to the capital city .

Once she thought of the reception involuntarily her thoughts drifted towards to that milk white dolly beauty who turned up with a melancholy face that day .

Hmm...

Nowadays she is frequently on calls !!

So will he be visiting her in person also today ?

She unknowingly shifted towards the door when she heard him say ,

Kathir' : Apadiyae door valliya kuthikra plan yethum vachrukiya ?

Mullai : Enathu ! Her body jerked visibily _ his heart slipped secretly ,on seeing his favourites ;

Not knowing that , she was worried about Pragya , whereas Kathir was totally in another world .

A world wherein Mullai alone was present !

Kathir : Mellama ..mellamavae kuthi ma _ manushan nelamai puriyaama ....he let loose words , eyeing her with a sheepish smile .

She didn't understand what he meant .

Mullai : Enna soninga ?

Kathir :
Illa ,ipdi vegama odambu thooki podra alavuku , apdi enna ketututen !
Why are suddenly edging close to the door ? Are you uncomfortable with something ?

Mullai : MV : Something illa , Antha "Someone " else in mind .
Awala paakra santhosham than mohathulla ipdi pongi valliyuthoo ??
Cha .cha ..Thaathava paaka vanthutu awalaya thedi povaanga ?
Aanalum ....thedi ponna , unaku enna !
Ila la ...naan Chennai ku athigama vanthathu illa .Athan vedika paathutu varen !

Kathir : Nalla paatha poo ! Hmm... sunroof eh release panren , athu valiya paakriya ?
He questioned her and immediately answered himself itself , illa illa vendaam , neat ah ,alaga vanthruka !
Athu valliya mela paatha , intha city oda pollution la , thalailaam kalanchu poidum . Un alagae spoil aagidum !

Now Mullai really looked as if he was some alien with very much widened eyes .

Did he address her as Beautiful ?

Really!!

Kathir was a skilfull driver _because as whilst driving smoothly in the hectic traffic of the city he was able to read Mullai s minute expressions also .

Kathir : Enna marupadi Chandramuki maathri Kannu viriyuthu .

Mullai : Alagunu kaathulla vilunthuchu !

Kathir : Illaiya pinna ?

He said in a soft voice _ that pricked somewhere deep inside instead of exciting her .

Why didnt he behave so when they were married ,

And why the heck he is behaving so now ?

Everytime he says something in this tone , her insides melt shamelessly ,and her mind just gets blunted of the fact that weren't a couple anymore .