ULLUM ..PURAMUM ..!

ULLUM ..PURAMUM

Ungalku ishtam illaina , athaiyum sollidunga !

Her words were still echoing in his ears even after a couple of days had passed by .

"Enaakaa ishtam illaama pogum? _" this was his exact thought when he heard her utter it , but he didn't express in words .

Murugan s health showed amazing improvement and he was getting onto the recovery ladder , slowly .

But still he was hospitalized only.

By now , Mithra , Hari and even Parvathi amma had developed a good bonding with Kathir .

He too mingled well with them , without an ounce of attitude or arrogance .

He himself didn't know how causually he had changed this much .

But ,

She !

Mullai !

She was totally unapproachable .

Kathir sensed the change in her the next day only .

Not that she didnt speak to him or stayed away from him like those days in Rangan palace .

But , Kathir for sure felt a difference .

She wasn't the same girl who was within his hands on that night at hostel nor the one who sought comfort in burying herself in his hug .

Those two days had really been different _ infact they were an eye opener for Kathir !

They had developed a sort of kindness between them during those intial days after the accident .

But ,

Once after declaring that she was prepared to accompany him to Chennai and reside in Rangan s palace till his grandfather surgery ,she had somewhat changed .

He didn't notice her change after Pragya s call nor did connect her with Pragya !

But he sensed that she wasn't her usual self.

She ofcourse did speak to him ....but looking at everything around except his eyes .

She replied his questions sincerely but in a slate voice .

She didn't refuse whatever he said nor suggested wrt Murugan s treatment plan .

But she was kind of rigid _ he didn't know why !!

The ever persisting softness in her had suddenly disappeared .

And here words ,

To repay for Murugan s surgery _

It did hurt him deep !!

But now the changed kinda mature Kathir was able to put himself in her shoes and think on her lines .

He understood she said so , because they weren't a couple any more .

She didn't have the rights !!

But ,why does she stay so cocooned within herself .

He found it really difficult to decode what was running in her mind .

To be honest ,now he really didn't bother about their divorce .

It was just a crap of paper !!!

He realised his mistake _ but didn't know ways of nearing her ,