Prologue: Press A...for adventure.

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my room playing an online match with my main Yoshi against a Marth this guy was good with him I'll give props to him. But I was still kicking his ass with Yoshi and he was in his last stock being 100% and I'm at 50%. And after some intense few minutes later, the results were in and...

"Game! Yoshi WINS!"

YES! Oh man, that was a very fun but intense match. I didn't want to rematch with him so I quit the match and was going to go do another round with someone else and I waited for the screen to return as usual. 

5 minutes later.

Ok, it's still loading but I'm sure it's going slow cause of Nintendo's shit online play support.

10 minutes later.

Ok, this was not supposed to happen and I now think my switch is frozen, so I took the switch out of the dock to hard reset it and that should do the trick. I waited for about 20 seconds before I turned it back on and placed it back onto the dock and hoped that fixed the problem. And, nothing happened.

Y/N- What the hell is wrong with this damn thing?

The TV screen was all black except for the logo still showing on the screen and I was about to unplug the switch but then, a text box appeared and it began to show text that read:

"Press A to continue"

I was very weirded out by this but I did what the screen said and pressed A but then a flash of bright lights appeared before me and took into the TV.

Y/N- What the fu-

Then I was going turbo speed, going somewhere I had no clue what it will be.

Y/N- AHHHHH!

I was shocked by all of this chaos happening that I was beginning to feel sleepy and soon enough, I went unconscious.

(Timeskip)

I felt at ease again but felt cold metal on my back, so I woke up and I meet with a dark sky.

Y/N- What the-?

I got up and looked around the place and realized I was not in my room anymore.

I was standing on top of one of the maps from super smash bros melee called final destination but the real question is

I was standing on top of one of the maps from super smash bros melee called final destination but the real question is...WHY AND HOW THE HELL AM I HERE?!?

Y/N- Hello? Hello?

There was no one around here but I have a feeling that I'm gonna meet an old enemy I fought throughout my gaming career. 

Y/N- Hello? Who's there?! Show yourself! P-please.

As much I sounded tough right now, I realized that I am in a fighting game and I'm not a fighter by any means so if I have to fight someone, I am fucked. I shouted some more than all of a sudden, I heard some loud rumbling coming from the bottom of the map.