Chapter 24: Forced into the academy and a rescue mission on the way.

(Y/N's POV)

I was drinking my tea while Byleth was explaining what's going on here and what she had to say was kinda scary cause she was talking all about me and how I was not from here like I haven't heard that a thousand times. But the way she looked at me and the way she sounded was the scary part like she found a treasure she searched for ages and now has it in her possession.

Byleth- You see Y/N, what I am about to do is show and teach you the arts of magic, combat, and tactics. Oh, and unlike your previous teachers or whoever gave you your education, I will go all-out on you so it's best you are prepared to face your lessons with patience, focus, and dedication.

Y/N- B-but what happened to me coming in whenever I wanted part?

Byleth- Well, that will have to change now, I didn't think about your full potential when we met and by the time you left, it didn't take me long to see that so I decided to arrange that escort, and now, here you are.~

Y/N- But...I don't want to be here Byleth.

Byleth- But you have no say in that regard and trying to deny me will not be wise to do. If you do, then punishment is gonna be harsh, is that understood?

She sounded like she was not fucking around and not wanting to test her nor find out this harsh punishment, I reluctantly nodded and she seemed satisfied with that, thank god.

Byleth- Very good Y/N, now that we got that out of the way, we can begin your first lesson early morning tomorrow. 

Y/N- ...Ok.

Byleth- Excellent, now come with me so I can take you to your own private room next to my office. After that, we can dine for lunch.

I followed Byleth not even paying attention to her but thinking to myself as to why she suddenly acted like this.

Y/N's mind- What the hell is happening anymore?

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

While Y/N was with Byleth, Lucina was coming up with a plan to sneak inside the academy to take Y/N back, knock him out and go somewhere far away from there where this supposed ship of his was so he can never leave her. As much she feels bad about it deep down, she convinced herself that this was the only way she would keep him safe. After many hours of planning, she decided to go to the market and buy some supplies to get ready for her plan to into action. She walked over there but along the way, she overheard some conversations beside her and it had to do with Y/N, very strange.

"We made it to the city where Y/N is."

"Yes, and I can sense him and he is in that building."

"The Officers Acadamy, we don't know why he is there but either way, we need to get him back at once."

Lucina's interests got to her and looked to see who it was, she turned around and saw three girls.