Chapter 43: The Stoic trainer coach.

(Timeskip to evening)

(Y/N's POV)

After eating a good big lunch and some more training later, Oleana said we were done for the evening and I followed her to wherever we were going next.

Y/N- So, I got a question.

Oleana- Go ahead.

Y/N- Where am I going to stay exactly? Is there a hotel nearby I can stay at or...

Oleana- Oh no Y/N, your not going anywhere away from me, I need to be able to make sure I can keep an eye on you as much as I can, so your going to stay with me at my personal residence.

Y/N- Oh...really? That's very kind of you Oleana, thank you.

 Oleana- It's really no trouble at all Y/N, really no trouble.~

We walked over to the upper section of the city where all of the fancy houses were and some were huge like holy shit, like a wealthy wonderland. We walked for some time more till we turned right and walked to this particular house and it was just as luxurious if not more so.

 We walked for some time more till we turned right and walked to this particular house and it was just as luxurious if not more so

Oleana- Welcome to my house Y/N, please make yourself at home and make sure to take off your shoes before you enter ok?

Y/N- Yeah.

I went inside and took off my shoes just like she said and with that, I looked around the living room, and wow, big comfy couches, a big flat-screen TV, and huge surround sound systems.

Oleana- Like what you are seeing Y/N?

Y/N- Yes, yes I am.

Oleana- *Giggles* Good, take a seat and you can watch some TV while I take care of some minor business, ok?

Y/N- Got it.

Oleana- I'll be right back...oh, I almost forgot, if you want something to drink or a small snack to eat, take whatever you want.

I nodded happily to her and she went upstairs to do whatever, I turned on the TV then went to see what she had to drink.

Y/N's mind- This is a fine life, awesome.

(Oleana's POV)

I was on a call with her and in the talks of her pay, training schedule, and how Y/N is as a trainer as of right now. I told her all she needed to know for now and would explain more details when she gets here by late morning tomorrow.

Oleana- I already sent your express ticket by email and your deluxe suite is ready as well.

"Understood, I'll see you then."

She hung up the call and I went to change into simple night attire as we both will be going to bed soon, we have a big day ahead tomorrow. I got out of my bedroom and went downstairs to see what Y/N is up to and I saw he was watching TV eating chips, drinking water and had his feet on the coffee table. Normally, that would really annoy me but since it's a sign he is relaxed here already means that I am winning him over. That's good news so he can keep doing what he is doing, besides I can always buy a new table.