Chapter 52: Escape from the Galar Region.

(No POV)

With Y/N now captured by Gloria, Sonia, and Nessa, his fate is now up to them, and who knows what plans they have for him? Then, echoes of heels clicking in the tunnel walls could be heard only by the person who walked and that was Oleana who looked at the aftermath of the battle with worry and hidden rage inside. She looked at Bea who was still knocked out and walked over to her, she then crouched to her and tried to wake her up.

Oleana- Bea? Bea?

She lightly tapped her cheeks to wake her up but there was no response. Then, she added a bit more force on the taps.

Oleana- Bea. Are you ok? Bea? Bea?!

Oleana was beginning to worry for her and wondered how badly she was hurt, she thought she may have to add more force but then...

Bea- *Groan.*

Bea began to stand up slowly on her own and didn't see Oleana till she got up.

Bea- O-Oleana?

Oleana- Bea...what happened here? And...where's Y/N?

Bea didn't say anything but she got on her knees and her head was down, Oleana also heard whimpering coming from her which shocked her a little.

Bea- I'm sorry. I'm very sorry!

Oleana knew she couldn't hold on to her emotions anymore, they both knew the situation was deadly serious.

Bea- I failed! I failed you, myself, and importantly him! I tried to get him back to us but he kept caring for this Marnie girl and something inside of me snapped and I attacked her, causing Y/N to resent me a bit. I even had him forced to the ground to use the tool you gave me but before I could use it, I got shot by an Ice beam and I passed out. And now, because of this, he has been taken away and I have no idea where he could be. I failed! Please forgive me!!

Oleana couldn't be too mad at her, she didn't see that attack coming and she already knew what to do to find him.

Oleana- Bea, look at me.

She then placed her hand on Bea's shoulder and looked directly at her eyes.

Oleana- I'm not angry in the slightest, you have carried out your mission with everything you could do. Unfortunately, yes it did fail and now Y/N is in our enemy's hands and we need to rescue him. There's no need to apologize, but you have to be more careful about how you are around Y/N next time so this kind of situation won't happen again. So, stand up and let's go get him back and when we do, we are going to go somewhere else for a while. So, are you up for it?

Oleana reached her hand to Bea, and she looked up at her and took Oleana's hand, stood up from the ground, and had her normal face again. She calmed down and now has determination in her, to get her "lover" back.

Bea- I am and I won't fail this time.

Oleana- I know you won't cause I'm gonna be here this time, and good thing he never took off those bracelets I gave him.

Bea- Thats perfect, his location is showing on the device. 

Oleana- Yes. Come on.

Bea- Wait. What about those two?

They both looked at Melony and Marnie who still lay unconscious on the ground.

Oleana- As much as I want to make them suffer, we don't have time. Y/N is our number one priority now, we can deal with them for another time.

Bea- I can't wait.~

The two began to walk out of the tunnels and headed toward Y/N's tracked directions.