Chapter 37: Water Gym Challange

(Y/N's POV)

Nessa led me to a hotel-like building on the other side of town and when we got inside, it looked cozy and whatnot. Plus, I saw many tables to the left which means food is served there. 

Nessa- Here you are Y/N, just sit down at the many tables there and someone will come to you and take your order.

Y/N- Neat, thank you for your help by the way.

Nessa- No problem, so if you don't mind me asking, what brings you here to this town?

Y/N- Well, I am here with someone and we are both here to take on the water gym challenges. 

Her face switched a bit before looking at me again.

Nessa- Ahh, so you're going to earn your water badge then.

Y/N- Yup, that's the plan and I know I'm gonna get it on my first try.

I got a little cocky there but she didn't seem to mind at all, she actually smiled at that comment.

Nessa- *Chuckling* Is that so? Well, I really wish you the best of luck with that. And speaking of luck...

She looked at the wall clock and began to head to the front door.

Nessa- I actually have to go, sorry for leaving so early so quickly on you Y/N.

Y/N- Oh no, it's no trouble, and besides I got to call my friend about this place so we can get some food. 

Nessa- Thanks for understanding, and let me say this. I know for a fact, this isn't the last time we meet so be aware of that. It may be sooner than you may expect.

Y/N- Oh, well ok then. See you soon.

Nessa- See ya!~

She ran off and I went to grab my phone that Gloria gave me on the way here so I can call her at all times, at least that's what she wants me to do when we are apart for some time. I dialed her number and waited till she picked up right away.

Gloria- Hey Y/N, where are you?!

Y/N- I'm at a hotel of some sort which is also a restaurant, it's on the other side of town, and its looks like an old building from like the 19th century or something. 

Gloria- Ok, well I'll see you there and don't start eating without me.

Y/N- OK ok, see you.

I hang up the call and went to find a table and found one near some windows which had a good view of the town. I sat down and decided to let my Pokemon out for now.

Y/N- Out you go everyone.